Antoine Semenyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to be prepared to take a cb of if we are struggling

Dont think he should, completely changes the team and defensive set up. You will rarely see managers completely changing everything when their original plan is getting a bit stifled. Any changes should be further up the pitch changing the dynamics of midfield and attack, like playing two forwards rather than one with two wide and dropping an extra man in central midfield areas if we're being overrun.

If we had players at centre back capable on the ball (unlikely at this level of course) then maybe you get them stepping into midfield occasionally.

Last edited:

See your mr positive again 🙄

Look, he might be class. I hope he is.

But it’s hard to get excited by a YouTube video of a couple of sprints, blocked crosses and blocked shots.

Some people are seemingly delighted to be shot of McGeady but I could post some far more impressive highlights reels than that!

Are we genuinely excited about this bloke then. I mean his record in league 2 is pretty toss for a striker. But if he has power and pace I’m in I reckon

Said he wanted a tall player... will be more hoof and early crosses . Might get us out if we are lucky but they would murder us in the championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back