Antoine Semenyo

Thought this was about that South African runner. Anyhow, if you were a Premier League or Championship manager , why would you send a good young prospect to us? It’s obvious things are only going to get more toxic unless things change dramatically- which is unlikely-and it’s not the place to be sending your good young uns.

Latest player to be linked. Loan. 19 year old striker. Scored 3 goals last season for Newport.

@Bristol City Any good?
He isn't what you need, in my opinion. As long as we don't fail to get a striker in in January he will definitely go out on loan to at League One.

I am hanging out of my ass & can't really provide you with a detailed analysis right now. I'll post a thread on the OTIB forum & get some more cohesive replies for you.

He's young & has only had one full season in professional football. We signed him from a local college a couple of years ago so he hasn't been brought up through an academy, making him 'raw'.

Chelsea wanted to sign him last summer, he has potential for sure.

Mo Eisa only had one full season of professional football in League Two but he's banging them in now.
Fordy62
Posted 2 minutes ago
Everything I saw of him at Newport was brilliant. Looked like he was worth every penny of the 2m Chelsea reportedly bid for him in the summer.

However since then looks like he’s playing cos he’s won a competition.

I hope Sunderland get the former, because they’d better enjoy playing with 10 if they get the latter.
sephjnr
  • IPS Driver Error
  • Members
  • 2,566 posts
Posted 1 minute ago
I would be OK with it. His usage thus far hasn't helped but from what I've seen he doesn't have the muscle or the motivation to fight in this division.
With that said Rodri will be there next week instead.

Last edited:
He isn't what you need, in my opinion. As long as we don't fail to get a striker in in January he will definitely go out on loan to at League One.

I am hanging out of my ass & can't really provide you with a detailed analysis right now. I'll post a thread on the OTIB forum & get some more cohesive replies for you.

He's young & has only had one full season in professional football. We signed him from a local college a couple of years ago so he hasn't been brought up through an academy, making him 'raw'.

Chelsea wanted to sign him last summer, he has potential for sure.

Mo Eisa only had one full season of professional football in League Two but he's banging them in now.
Fordy62
Posted 2 minutes ago
Everything I saw of him at Newport was brilliant. Looked like he was worth every penny of the 2m Chelsea reportedly bid for him in the summer.

However since then looks like he’s playing cos he’s won a competition.

I hope Sunderland get the former, because they’d better enjoy playing with 10 if they get the latter.
sephjnr
  • IPS Driver Error
  • Members
  • 2,566 posts
Posted 1 minute ago
I would be OK with it. His usage thus far hasn't helped but from what I've seen he doesn't have the muscle or the motivation to fight in this division.
With that said Rodri will be there next week instead.

Thanks mate. I'll keep an eye on it.

Back