Antibody 47D11........

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say something is rubbish like you just did simply because of 1 newspaper the OP linked to, ignoring the fact other news websites are also reporting it, then I'll point it out and even give you the source of the story and also for the benefit of others.

You'll suffer for that mind :)

What has the Daily Mail got to do with anything regarding this news being rubbish? :confused:

How about this article then?

Or this publication?

Or this report linked on that publication?

Is that the rubbish the Daily Mail is reporting about?
The article is from the dm and nature.com claiming they have found a cure for the corona virus. The only time a cure for the corona virus should be mentioned is from gov.uk. I prefer to be able to post my opinion without having to waste my time having to justify every post I make thank you.
The article is from the dm and nature.com claiming they have found a cure for the corona virus. The only time a cure for the corona virus should be mentioned is from gov.uk. I prefer to be able to post my opinion without having to waste my time having to justify every post I make thank you.
That's because I oppose the figures which I have a right to do under the freedom of speech act Article 10: Freedom of expression | Equality and Human Rights Commission

Article 10 protects your right to hold your own opinions and to express them freely without government interference.

This includes the right to express your views aloud (for example through public protest and demonstrations) or through:

• published articles, books or leaflets
  • television or radio broadcasting
  • works of art
  • the internet and social media

If you need a footy forum to understand government figures then something isn't right.
If people want to spend the day attacking anyone who disagrees with them then that is the reason the thread has turned into petty bickering.
edit: My second post was meant for another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's because I oppose the figures which I have a right to do under the freedom of speech act Article 10: Freedom of expression | Equality and Human Rights Commission

Article 10 protects your right to hold your own opinions and to express them freely without government interference.

This includes the right to express your views aloud (for example through public protest and demonstrations) or through:

• published articles, books or leaflets
  • television or radio broadcasting
  • works of art
  • the internet and social media

If you need a footy forum to understand government figures then something isn't right.
If people want to spend the day attacking anyone who disagrees with them then that is the reason the thread has turned into petty bickering.
edit: My second post was meant for another thread.

Where's the restriction on freedom of speech? This sounds pretty serious.

Where's the restriction on freedom of speech? This sounds pretty serious.
Yes it it serious to have freedom of speech removed.
On the figures thread, not only was I attacked for saying I think the figures are wrong I also got a warning for it which I have appealed and I'm waiting for a reply from the gaffer.

In general most scientists consider Nature to be a good journal. Getting a paper published in Nature is something for the CV. They are only reporting very early work - antibodies take weeks to make and need a lot of testing to prove specificity which takes months. If they’ve made this since the outbreak the paper has really been rushed out.

got me hopes out, then realised it was the DAILY FAIL REPORTING IT 😐

I don't understand this mindset. Surely in order to verify the validity of a report then you take the time to take a look at where they got their source. Then you can make an informed judgement on reliability.

I don't understand this mindset. Surely in order to verify the validity of a report then you take the time to take a look at where they got their source. Then you can make an informed judgement on reliability.
Don't understand people that have a completely closed mind and don't understand sarcasm, still I suppose it takes allsorts, I assume you are like the round coconut one that is always the last one to get eaten.

Don't understand people that have a completely closed mind and don't understand sarcasm, still I suppose it takes allsorts, I assume you are like the round coconut one that is always the last one to get eaten.

Sorry didn't realise you were joking about the story in the daily mail being unreliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back