Antibody 47D11........

I think the opposite, we are in this for the long haul, best off getting mentally prepared and accept it now, if something good comes early then great.
Accepting it doesn’t mean you can’t have hope. Maybe the longer it goes on and more and more potential treatments get proven to be ineffective I might change but for now you’ve got to keep your spirits up

Accepting it doesn’t mean you can’t have hope. Maybe the longer it goes on and more and more potential treatments get proven to be ineffective I might change but for now you’ve got to keep your spirits up

I have hope, anything is possible, but better off being realistic at this point.

The antibody thing in particular should be do-able, but I expect plenty of false dawns.
Some amazing people about

Its amazing, off on holidays twice in the next year he says, not a bother :)

Last edited:
I have hope, anything is possible, but better off being realistic at this point.

The antibody thing in particular should be do-able, but I expect plenty of false dawns.

Its amazing, off on holidays twice in the next year he says, not a bother :)

You don't know anything more than Joe Public on the science so your opinion is pretty irrelevant my friend.

Back