Antibody 47D11........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks promising especially since it seems to have the potential to recognise other members of the SARS family. If it works in humans it may be useful in future outbreaks. The cell work looks good. Never found ELISA positivity particularly convincing with monoclonals though it’s a decent first screen but if it has an effect on infected cells that’s a bit more convincing. Still a long way to go before it could be used.

Imagine being the bloke or lass, who discovered this and seen the result.
If this is the magic or not, the science behind finding the answer is incredible.
Glass half full for me it’s getting closer to finding a solution.

I have hope, anything is possible, but better off being realistic at this point.

The antibody thing in particular should be do-able, but I expect plenty of false dawns.

Its amazing, off on holidays twice in the next year he says, not a bother :)

NOMOREFALSEDAWNS. Whatever happened to him anyway?

More rubbish from the dm.
What has the Daily Mail got to do with anything regarding this news being rubbish? :confused:

How about this article then?

Or this publication?

Or this report linked on that publication?

Is that the rubbish the Daily Mail is reporting about?

What has the Daily Mail got to do with anything regarding this news being rubbish? :confused:

Or this publication?

Hasn't there been loads of reports already, and lots that have simply not worked?

They will get it right eventually mind, I'd imagine.

Or this publication?

Strangely for many years now the daily mail has been excellent at reporting medical breakthroughs and health info etc

Or this publication?

Don’t worry about it. It’s not your job to dispute all my posts. Get yourself a nice cuppa tea and a good nights sleep.

Don’t worry about it. It’s not your job to dispute all my posts. Get yourself a nice cuppa tea and a good nights sleep.
If you say something is rubbish like you just did simply because of 1 newspaper the OP linked to, ignoring the fact other news websites are also reporting it, then I'll point it out and even give you the source of the story and also for the benefit of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back