Anti-woke backlash

• Thread starter Deleted member 45261
  • Start date

Nope, that's why I said all forms. Statistically certain groups seem to suffer more than others, but all discrimination is wrong
I probably look more like someone who would go to an EDL meet rather than what I actually am. Shaved head, common as muck, 17 stone meathead. I'm a bit different to the well spoken, suit wearing people I work with.

I have plenty of black friends from university and have lived with a Pakistani Muslim family for just under a year and still keep in touch. We all face prejudice in our own way.

So you can do it?
Yes, but only because the Muslim Council of Britain’s DISGRACEFUL attempt to enshrine blasphemy laws in this country was rightfully rejected by the Tories. Had the Woke Labour Party, who agreed with it, led to blasphemy laws being introduced, it will have been because of people like you.
You’re an enemy of England, logic, reason and empiricism.

Last edited:
I think most rational people want a more egalitarian society, we just disagree on how we achieve it.

Therein lies the rub.

Everything else aside, it's pretty funny that the man who is being held up as 'anti-woke' is complaining about racism because he's been called a 'white privileged male'. :lol:

Also, two separate quotes from him:

"It's so easy to throw the card of racism at everybody... and it's really starting to get boring now."
"So to call me a white privileged male is to be racist. You're being racist."

Yes, but only because the Muslim Council of Britain’s DISGRACEFUL attempt to enshrine blasphemy laws in this country was rightfully rejected by the Tories. Had the Woke Labour Party, who agreed with it, led to blasphemy laws being introduced, it will have been because of people like you.
You’re an enemy of England, logic, reason and empiricism.
You’re wrong, I do not support any blasphemy laws.

Religion should be ridiculed.

I’m in favour of critical thinking which flies in the face of religion.

Back