Anti-Muslim hate crimes soar in UK after Christchurch shootings

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

It’s sad the amount of comments you see on social media nowadays, it’s because more cancer with how these far right lunatics have weaponised situations and stories. No doubt there’s valid points in some arguments, but it has become simply black vs white for some folks.

For example, one of those planes that went down where there was 6 British casualties. It had the pictures of all 6 on the link to the news article and the top comment, that seemed well supported, was along the lines of “I only see three Brits”, because three happened to not be Caucasian.

What does that mean?

It was poorly worded on my part.

Unfortunately I expect to see incidents like the ones in the OP become more and more common due to a combination of factors like the failure of the police and authorities to protect the vulnerable children targeted by Muslim paedophiles. There seems to be a different town every month.

It’s just a shame innocent law abiding Muslims feel the brunt of the repercussions.

It’s sad the amount of comments you see on social media nowadays, it’s because more cancer with how these far right lunatics have weaponised situations and stories. No doubt there’s valid points in some arguments, but it has become simply black vs white for some folks.

For example, one of those planes that went down where there was 6 British casualties. It had the pictures of all 6 on the link to the news article and the top comment, that seemed well supported, was along the lines of “I only see three Brits”, because three happened to not be Caucasian.

Excellent post.

Last edited:
Is that really unbelievable? It seems perfectly believable to me which is the saddest bit.

Just a bit depressing what has happened to England over the last few years. We've regressed as a county. It's just becoming more noticeable.
Quite. People have a fear of 'them' and they lash out at 'them' off the back of someone 'fighting back' live on the internet for all the world to see. Anti muslim sentiment is turning into anti muslim action. It's become emboldened. Human nature.

Just hope that common sense prevails and these fires are put out quickly because this is doing no one no good.

We never seem too see any anti Chinese sentiment in the uk, or anti Sikh anti Buddhist anti Hindu etc

Just anti Islam

I wonder why that is?
Because for generations we have played god in the home of islam, drawing borders, toppling regimes and even creating new countries. The innocent suffered and, over generations, resentment grew. Leading to what we now call islamic extremism where their fanatics are killing innocent people. In response to this, far right extremists have started to kill innocent people. We're still playing god there and even this week a prominent western leader has decided to redraw borders and more innocent people will suffer.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Because for generations we have played god in the home of islam, drawing borders, toppling regimes and even creating new countries. The innocent suffered and, over generations, resentment grew. Leading to what we now call islamic extremism where their fanatics are killing innocent people. In response to this, far right extremists have started to kill innocent people. We're still playing god there and even this week a prominent western leader has decided to redraw borders and more innocent people will suffer.

Hope this helps.
So they have paedophilic rape gangs in England because we have pissed about in the Middle East

I don’t think so

We redrew borders in India but I don’t see Sikhs and Hindus going on like they do

Try again. It didn’t help

Back