Anti-Muslim hate crimes soar in UK after Christchurch shootings

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
So they have paedophilic rape gangs in England because we have pissed about in the Middle East

I don’t think so

We redrew borders in India but I don’t see Sikhs and Hindus going on like they do

Try again
We didn't seperate sihks and hindus, but india is a great example of a place we drew borders and have played god with muslims.

Nice one.

It’s because it is true

Just answer the question. If you don’t want to or are unable to then that’s fine.
I did answer the question. Your statement isn't true. You do get 'anti' sentiment against the groups you mention, just less and not much highlighted.

It would have been better if you just came out with what you wanted to say in the first place.

Because for generations we have played god in the home of islam, drawing borders, toppling regimes and even creating new countries. The innocent suffered and, over generations, resentment grew. Leading to what we now call islamic extremism where their fanatics are killing innocent people. In response to this, far right extremists have started to kill innocent people. We're still playing god there and even this week a prominent western leader has decided to redraw borders and more innocent people will suffer.

Hope this helps.
Muslims have been killing people in the name of Islam for centuries.

I did answer the question. Your statement isn't true. You do get 'anti' sentiment against the groups you mention, just less and not much highlighted.

It would have been better if you just came out with what you wanted to say in the first place.
There is a fella of Chinese origin on here who’s posted very recently about the racial abuse he and his family have suffered so it definitely happens. But that wouldn’t fit with the “it’s all the Muslims fault” mindset of some.

We never seem too see any anti Chinese sentiment in the uk, or anti Sikh anti Buddhist anti Hindu etc

Just anti Islam

I wonder why that is?
Because people have never liked “dirty pakis” and never will. You never hear people saying “dirty Chinese” or “dirty darkies” do you? Nee idea why the old islamists get singled out mind.

We never seem too see any anti Chinese sentiment in the uk, or anti Sikh anti Buddhist anti Hindu etc

Just anti Islam

I wonder why that is?
We don't need to go to war with the nations of those people, the youth have to be primed to hate the Muslims so they'll be ready to go over to the middle east to fight in the next conflict.

So they have paedophilic rape gangs in England because we have pissed about in the Middle East

I don’t think so

We redrew borders in India but I don’t see Sikhs and Hindus going on like they do

Try again. It didn’t help
So why isn't there the same vilification of Catholics?

People are just f***ing bigots man.

Back