Anti mask demonstrations - Trafalgar Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry what, the threshold is too high is the obvious conclusion, that in itself would not be too bad if employment, business and education weren't at stake. It's an utter farce.
No, it isn't.

Simple maths suggests false positives in the PCR test the UK is using has to be way less than 1%.

The ONS study that people on here have taken part shows this.

Between 1 June and 15 July they collected 112776 samples and tested them using the standard UK procedure.
50 came back positive.
That gives a positive result rate of 0.0443%.

Now, I'm sure I don't have to explain this to a man with your research ability and microcalculation skills, but you simply can't have a false positive rate higher than the rate of positive results.
So, if we assume all of the positive results are incorrect then that gives a maximum false positive rate of.... wait for it.... 0.0443%!

In summary, stop commenting on testing, you haven't got a clue.

Sorry what, the threshold is too high is the obvious conclusion, that in itself would not be too bad if employment, business and education weren't at stake. It's an utter farce.
You just choose to listen to what suits you. A million people have died worldwide.

False positives are less than 1%
1% of the total amount of tests.
so if they do 150,000 tests, and There are 3,000 reported cases.... 50% of those are false positives

Now say 80% of those real positives are asymptomatic,

that only leaves 300 people with any symptoms and most of them are likely mild/moderate

Total shame people are scared shitless

Last edited:
I was in Trafalgar sq Saturday gone as took the family down, had no idea there was a protest going on.
The fella who was speaking when we were there was completely in it for himself. In about 10 minutes he covered everything from 9/11, Pizzagate, 5G to Bill Gates, whilst continuously shouting about reveloutions and fighting the power.
sure enough the police come in so all he did was start shouting to promote his YouTube channel.
How anybody takes these doylums seriously is beyond me

so if they do 150,000 tests, and There are 3,000 reported cases.... 50% of those are false positives

that only leaves 300 people with any symptoms and most of them are likely mild/moderate

What's your evidence?

Total shame that people

Any evidence for your figures?

I get that you want things to be inaccurate and wrong to fit your bias but at least provide some evidence.

What's your evidence?

Total shame that people
Any evidence for your figures?

I get that you want things to be inaccurate and wrong to fit your bias but at least provide some evidence.

So no actual hard evidence just somebody's opinion that you happen to agree with?

No, for every 100 positive tests, 1 is a false positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back