Another US shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
they'll be snide copies, Lady Death Pavlichenko's Mosin fetched 2 million in the 90's
Nope,genuine,I have been interested in various things for a long time,saw rob furlongs original Tac-50 last week,do a web search on cabelas mosin nagants,even without a sale they are cheap.

They had metal detectors at the entrance. How mad is that ie they have to have security for a garlic festival. And hideously, that security wasn't even enough
It’ll get to the stage where any public event will have to have armed guards patrolling the area...

Stop posting absolute shite then mate.
Nothing I have said on this thread is 'shite' mate. I agree my comment wont be popular but its factual and shouldn't warrant any abuse just because people don't agree with me. I stand by my comment that this has hallmarks of a false flag so I will be looking closely at it considering I study the subject in my spare time. It may just be a nutter with a gun but if these events don't get scrutinised the people who run false flag events will continue to get away with it.

I recently saw a foreign news video of car bomb explosion in a street, I also saw another video of the same car bomb blast then loads of people ran up to the burning car and lay down beside it pretending they were injured. These things happen all the time its called 'false flag' look it up its an interesting subject to study.

Nothing I have said on this thread is 'shite' mate. I agree my comment wont be popular but its factual and shouldn't warrant any abuse just because people don't agree with me. I stand by my comment that this has hallmarks of a false flag so I will be looking closely at it considering I study the subject in my spare time. It may just be a nutter with a gun but if these events don't get scrutinised the people who run false flag events will continue to get away with it.

I recently saw a foreign news video of car bomb explosion in a street, I also saw another video of the same car bomb blast then loads of people ran up to the burning car and lay down beside it pretending they were injured. These things happen all the time its called 'false flag' look it up its an interesting subject to study.
Having reviewed your comments, I am now glad that brave souls like you are constantly looking out for us ordinary people, who simply don't have the time, or are completely unaware of such things. It's like conversing with a genuine real life superhero.

May I ask what size underwear you take so i can get some on order for you, for when the current ones you wear outside your costume are in the wash? It would be an honour to keep you looking in tip-top fashion there.

Having reviewed your comments, I am now glad that brave souls like you are constantly looking out for us ordinary people, who simply don't have the time, or are completely unaware of such things. It's like conversing with a genuine real life superhero.

May I ask what size underwear you take so i can get some on order for you, for when the current ones you wear outside your costume are in the wash? It would be an honour to keep you looking in tip-top fashion there.
XXL

I read that he gained entrance by cutting through the security fence.
Frankly I find the most surprising thing about this story is that a garlic festival has a security fence!

The more I read about this Garlic Festival, the more I think its a front for something. Security fences? Metal Detectors? Gunmen....

After reading this thread I've decided it's time for him to enjoy a spot on my ignore list. I'm all for a laugh and don't mind people thinking outside the box over the world in general but when you feel the need to post this kind of shite just as an event happens you become a total c**t in my opinion and lose your ability to speak that bile anymore.

After reading this thread I've decided it's time for him to enjoy a spot on my ignore list. I'm all for a laugh and don't mind people thinking outside the box over the world in general but when you feel the need to post this kind of shite just as an event happens you become a total c**t in my opinion and lose your ability to speak that bile anymore.
I'm not a **** aye stick me on ignore you narrow minded fool.

You need to read the comments you just quoted above again. It makes perfect sense.
By saying it has all the hallmarks of a false flag is pretty exactly the same as you just saying you think it is a false flag. People have died, somebody on here knows somebody who was there, and you are banging on about your ridiculous conspiracy bullshit. You should be ashamed of yourself.

By saying it has all the hallmarks of a false flag is pretty exactly the same as you just saying you think it is a false flag. People have died, somebody on here knows somebody who was there, and you are banging on about your ridiculous conspiracy bullshit. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Except I didn't say it was a false flag I said it has hallmarks of one and that is completely different to saying it IS a false flag. Oh and false flags are not conspiracy bullshit they are available to look up online or in your local library. Stop twisting my words and using your twisted version of my words to put me down.

Except I didn't say it was a false flag I said it has hallmarks of one and that is completely different to saying it IS a false flag. Oh and false flags are not conspiracy bullshit they are available to look up online or in your local library. Stop twisting my words and using your twisted version of my words to put me down.
I have no intention in looking up any complete nonsense that you recommend, either online or in a library. You're arguing about semantics and should be utterly ashamed of yourself. Are you pissed?

I have no intention in looking up any complete nonsense that you recommend, either online or in a library. You're arguing about semantics and should be utterly ashamed of yourself. Are you pissed?
Well don’t call me a bullshit conspiracy theorist if you know nothing about the subject. No I’m not pissed.

A 6 year old gets shot in the back while on a bouncy castle and sad bastards are posting their usual shite. Get a f***ing grip man. You should be f***ing ashamed of yourself.
Why would a Republican government create an event that would give the anti gun bridgade more.......ammo......... against the pro gun government.
TBF in Russia Putin's cronies fund pro and anti government protest groups, it's all set up so nobody knows what to believe anymore. There's a good BBC documentary that mentions it, think it's called "Hyper Normalisation"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back