Another US shooting

Why do you say she is a paranoid headcase?

Because she’s made a career out of telling people the sky’s going to fall in and generally just jumps onto any bandwagon that allows her to try and scare people who don’t do the extra research to fact check her.

She’s the type of person who would finish every statement with “wakeup sheeple!”.

Because she’s made a career out of telling people the sky’s going to fall in and generally just jumps onto any bandwagon that allows her to try and scare people who don’t do the extra research to fact check her.

She’s the type of person who would finish every statement with “wakeup sheeple!”.
Because she’s made a career out of telling people the sky’s going to fall in - wrong

She just jumps onto any bandwagon that allows her to try and scare people who don’t do the extra research to fact check her - wrong

She’s the type of person who would finish every statement with “wakeup sheeple!” - wrong

Because she’s made a career out of telling people the sky’s going to fall in - wrong

She just jumps onto any bandwagon that allows her to try and scare people who don’t do the extra research to fact check her - wrong

She’s the type of person who would finish every statement with “wakeup sheeple!” - wrong
Oh well that’s completely changed my mind.

Right last post on this thread as its all getting a bit annoying now.

Listen till the end.

Well ProfessionalMackem comes across as an intelligent lad yet he thought Stephen Hawking was a puppet.

God botherers are the biggest conspiracy nutters going yet firmly accepted in society and even brag about poisoning children's minds with that crap.

I'm here mate.
Has he been posting on another forum?

I've been posting on loads of forums.

But been disappointed when dropping back in here.

Drinking too much cool aid in here.

Last edited:

Back