Another US shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer was spaying bullets from some sort of automatic assault rifle. I can understand farmers and people who live in the forests and mountains wanting of needing a gun or rifle, but are these assault weapons so hard to ban ? What sort of sport needs a weapon like that. And these are the ones most used in mass shootings. Some bloke who is really angry, or mentally unstable can just go to a gun fair and buy what the feck he wants. Mental.
Was in cabelas outdoor store last year,they were selling mosin nagants,legendary sniper rifles,$120 brand new.

You have more spare time? I thought that was the time you used to study about how to make less than minimum wage on your money making scheme?

This place is great. You come across all sorts of weird and wonderful people. But its not real. In real life, you wouldn't want half the posters on here anywhere near you. I'm certainly glad firearms are not freely available to them.

So just to get this right. If it is a false flag does that mean that no one really died. Or that people have really died but the government staged it or it was staged by the anti gun people.

Or the more logical solution that it was just another cockend with a gun.

Oh fuck off, you tedious twat.

I have a friend who was at this.

These are real people and real tragedies, not wank fodder for inadequates’ conspiracy theories.
False flag events do happen you idiot there is nothing conspiracy about it, its been widely reported though out history and its a fact so I don't appreciate your comment above. I never said this is a false flag but its something I will be looking closely at, if you don't like it tough.

If you can't take comment and/or criticism, perhaps it's better if it's you who does the shutting up? I can never foresee the time I will stop commenting because you tried to tell me to shut up.
Whatever man

how can they be brand new real Russian ones would be a lot of money
Said who?They we’re still coated in cosmoline in the box,mostly cabelas have them in for $200 but it was a sale,I have seen AK 47’s (Pakistani made) on sale in Dara and jalalabad for $70,but that was a long time ago.

Said who?They we’re still coated in cosmoline in the box,mostly cabelas have them in for $200 but it was a sale,I have seen AK 47’s (Pakistani made) on sale in Dara and jalalabad for $70,but that was a long time ago.

they'll be snide copies, Lady Death Pavlichenko's Mosin fetched 2 million in the 90's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back