Another US shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

so how exactly does it work then? was the chilli festival real, but the shooting just 'staged'. or was the whole chilli festival one big staged event? or did it not even happen and the reports were just made up from scratch?
Of the course it was a real festival - I'll PM you the video when its ready if you like so you can see for yourself.

I know Steven is a bit of a loon.

I do know for a fact and have evidence to back up my claims, the only people being disrespectful are the evil sods orchestrating these events.

bad things and disasters do happen though. you could go out with a gun and shoot a place up and someone will make up some convoluted conspiracy because they can't comprehend that normal everyday people are capable of such violent and premeditated acts.

Can you just post a snippet of evidence right now.. please
I'm at work but here is a snippet - I've found evidence that the police chief was lying about what happened and I don't just mean he changed his story from 3 police killing the suspect to the suspect killing himself after been shot many times by 3 police officers at point black range supposedly.
bad things and disasters do happen though. you could go out with a gun and shoot a place up and someone will make up some convoluted conspiracy because they can't comprehend that normal everyday people are capable of such violent and premeditated acts.
Yeah it happens I'm not disputing that but some of them are false flags.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at work but here is a snippet - I've found evidence that the police chief was lying about what happened and I don't just mean he changed his story from 3 police killing the suspect to the suspect killing himself after been shot many times by 3 police officers at point black range supposedly.

Yeah it happens I'm not disputing that but some of them are false flags.

So story has changed. How does that make it a false flag

Stories often change. News reports released in heat of moment to reality

Last edited:
So story has changed. How does that make it a false flag

Stories often change. News reports released in heat of moment to reality
I'll show you in the video when its ready.

I'll wait for it to be on Netflix
You asked me for evidence, the only way to present that evidence is by doing a video as most of the evidence is in video format, but before you see my evidence you dismiss it and call me a sad bastard.

Trolling on this is just weird
There's plenty of it going on on the Jeffery Epstein thread, the man has just killed himself im sure he has loved ones who are trying to grieve.
I’ll have the link when you get it uploaded. I think the whole “false flag” thing is bullshit so maybe you can change my mind?
snippet

Last edited by a moderator:
There's plenty of it going on on the Jeffery Epstein thread, the man has just killed himself im sure he has loved ones who are trying to grieve.

snippet

where's that video from? it doesn't feel real and there's no station watermark on it.

also, whats with your other videos?? a screen recording of these forums?

where's that video from? it doesn't feel real and there's no station watermark on it.

also, whats with your other videos?? a screen recording of these forums?
All this video capture is brand new to me so im trying to record anything just to get used to it.
That's like some kind of truther news channel looks like it called RT news. It may not be the bbc or sky but all the facts seem to check out so its the content that's important, that wifey on there has a 'nose ring'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back