Another US shooting

Garlic shooting IS a false flag imo, the police chief 100% is lying about what happened not to mention all the other discrepancies.

just got back from 10 days dodging around Florida, what an absolutely fantastic country, generally full of extremely lovely people.

then the conversation turns towards gun laws and mass shootings, and otherwise intelligent, decent people turn into complete f***ing morons. i've had every excuse under the sun - 'their is just the same amount of knife and acid related deaths in the uk as their is gun related deaths in the US' - actually had this said to me by a Marine, who is a friend of my cousin, genuinely lovely lad. had 'the cities with the most gun control have the most shootings, so control clearly doesnt work' - said to me by a friend of a friend, absolutely lovely bloke who would fall over himself to help you out, chatted to old retired middle class folks in bars who have guns in their car outside 'for protection'. went to a shooting range with a mate, i hated it, and there were people in their with automatic weapons, one of whom - a black lad who apparently was a professional NFL player, come over and ask me if i wanted to try his 'AR' as i was looking at. i politely declined.

mass shootings will continue there forever. the problem is too deep rooted. there isn't enough sane people

just got back from 10 days dodging around Florida, what an absolutely fantastic country, generally full of extremely lovely people.

then the conversation turns towards gun laws and mass shootings, and otherwise intelligent, decent people turn into complete f***ing morons. i've had every excuse under the sun - 'their is just the same amount of knife and acid related deaths in the uk as their is gun related deaths in the US' - actually had this said to me by a Marine, who is a friend of my cousin, genuinely lovely lad. had 'the cities with the most gun control have the most shootings, so control clearly doesnt work' - said to me by a friend of a friend, absolutely lovely bloke who would fall over himself to help you out, chatted to old retired middle class folks in bars who have guns in their car outside 'for protection'. went to a shooting range with a mate, i hated it, and there were people in their with automatic weapons, one of whom - a black lad who apparently was a professional NFL player, come over and ask me if i wanted to try his 'AR' as i was looking at. i politely declined.

mass shootings will continue there forever. the problem is too deep rooted. there isn't enough sane people
Most of them are engineered events (the words of Steven Seagal the actor and NYPD police officer) and I agree with him, I know for a fact the Garlic shooting was a false flag and also the Oslo shooting at a Mosque is the most laughable one I've ever seen. Wake up people, we are being lied to by security services and the media and it needs stopping, they are taking the absolute piss man.

Most of them are engineered events (the words of Steven Seagal the actor and NYPD police officer) and I agree with him, I know for a fact the Garlic shooting was a false flag and also the Oslo shooting at a Mosque is the most laughable one I've ever seen. Wake up people, we are being lied to by security services and the media and it needs stopping, they are taking the absolute piss man.

to what ends? i can't follow the thought process.

what i do know is that millions and millions of normal people are armed to the teeth as standard in the US

to what ends? i can't follow the thought process.

what i do know is that millions and millions of normal people are armed to the teeth as standard in the US
I'd be speculating if I said mate all I know for sure is they happen.

I'd be speculating if I said mate all I know for sure is they happen.

well i'd be more inclined to believe that if someone could explain why? it seems like an awful amount of effort and covering up, just to mislead the public for a bit of crack

they all carry guns over there. its no big surprise that people are getting shot every day

As usual can we have your facts

Please

well i'd be more inclined to believe that if someone could explain why? it seems like an awful amount of effort and covering up, just to mislead the public for a bit of crack

they all carry guns over there. its no big surprise that people are getting shot every day
Its the ones that are plastered all over the media that people should be suspicious about but yeah people are armed to the teeth and people get shot all the time. iirc its the second? amendment that is the right to bear arms - iirc this amendment was brought in for people to protect themselves from the actual government not other civilians so it seems plausible for the gov to create false flag mass shootings to try and disarm the public so they can do what they want. That's why I didn't want to speculate because after the latest spout of shootings Trump actually signed something relaxing gun laws.

Its the ones that are plastered all over the media that people should be suspicious about but yeah people are armed to the teeth and people get shot all the time. iirc its the second? amendment that is the right to bear arms - iirc this amendment was brought in for people to protect themselves from the actual government not other civilians so it seems plausible for the gov to create false flag mass shootings to try and disarm the public so they can do what they want. That's why I didn't want to speculate because after the latest spout of shootings Trump actually signed something relaxing gun laws.

so they want to disarm the public, but at the same time relax gun laws, and they want the funding from the NRA, and the millions of votes that would be lost if they banned guns, but also actually really want them banned at the same time? the very people who all have guns, and have the power to reform gun laws, but avoid it at all cost, actually secretly want to reform gun laws, but don't want to lose the income from a $50billion industry, so they stage mass shootings, to try and sway public opinion away from wanting to own guns, whilst not using their own false flag events to justify reforming gun laws, which is why they do it in the first place? they have a funny way of going about it

i wouldnt rely on anything steven seagal says! he lives in his own world and believes his own lies. everyone in hollywood has a steven seagal story.

to say you know for a fact it's a false flag is a bit off and disrespectful to be honest.

i wouldnt rely on anything steven seagal says! he lives in his own world and believes his own lies. everyone in hollywood has a steven seagal story.

to say you know for a fact it's a false flag is a bit off and disrespectful to be honest.
I know Steven is a bit of a loon.

I do know for a fact and have evidence to back up my claims, the only people being disrespectful are the evil sods orchestrating these events.

I know Steven is a bit of a loon.

I do know for a fact and have evidence to back up my claims, the only people being disrespectful are the evil sods orchestrating these events.

so how exactly does it work then? was the chilli festival real, but the shooting just 'staged'. or was the whole chilli festival one big staged event? or did it not even happen and the reports were just made up from scratch?

As usual can we have your facts

Please
Certainly - It will take me a few days to compile all the evidence so I will be making a video over the next few days and I'll PM you it, I hope to have it online by next week.

Back