Another London stabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd served 6 months on remand so not strictly true but should have had more however he did have some strong mitigation.

His second knife offence and they let him off with just remand time... There's not much of a deterrent there. Seen another one the other week where similar happened.

He'd served 6 months on remand so not strictly true but should have had more however he did have some strong mitigation.

What was it?

edit - just seen

But an Old Bailey judge told Gardner he would only be given a suspended sentence because he was wielding the knife after a ten-day kidnap ordeal in which he was held at gunpoint.

Fury as cyclist thug, 18, who pulled zombie knife AVOIDS jail | Daily Mail Online

Not really any excuse at all IMO, and not related to the incident with the lad in the car in any way.

Last edited:
What was it?

edit - just seen

But an Old Bailey judge told Gardner he would only be given a suspended sentence because he was wielding the knife after a ten-day kidnap ordeal in which he was held at gunpoint.

Fury as cyclist thug, 18, who pulled zombie knife AVOIDS jail | Daily Mail Online

Not really any excuse at all IMO, and not related to the incident with the lad in the car in any way.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was bollocks anyway. Happy enough and big enough to ride around with a massive zombie knife and when caught just snitch on somebody else to save his skin

Shocking that mind.

There are even worse ones on Youtube if you search around a bit. One of the worst I saw was a lad getting chased into a newsagents by a gang and then graphically getting stabbed with a nine inch knife whilst hiding behind the counter. He also had a knife as well.

I think this was the Youtube channel I was thinking of showing general news from London. It shows exclusive video content from the Barking and Dagenham Post, Brent & Kilburn Times, Docklands & East London Advertiser, Hackney Gazette, Ham & High, Ilford Recorder, Islington Gazette, Newham Recorder and Romford Recorder.

London Video

I think this was the Youtube channel I was thinking of showing general news from London. It shows exclusive video content from the Barking and Dagenham Post, Brent & Kilburn Times, Docklands & East London Advertiser, Hackney Gazette, Ham & High, Ilford Recorder, Islington Gazette, Newham Recorder and Romford Recorder.

London Video

I used to work for them. All of those papers are based in one building in Ilford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back