Another day another grooming gang....

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that’s the sort of bullshit that will make people drop cases or ignore them. Highlight them and it’s straight into the supporting tommy Robinson rubbish.

Or we could go down the labour mp naz shah route of telling the girls to shut the fuck up in the interests of diversity

Ive already said that it isn’t racist though, to say there’s a problem in certain Asian communities. As much as I’m taking your point to an extreme you’re grossly exaggerating the left’s position on the matter.
Pre-emptive strike eh?Should have mentioned Pakistani instead of Asian as well :D

I said certain Asian communities. You said it’s mainly Pakistani, hence there are at least two Asian communities therefore it is certain ones, certain implying more than one but not most.

I said certain Asian communities. You said it’s mainly Pakistani, hence there are at least two Asian communities therefore it is certain ones, certain implying more than one but not most.
It's actually mainly Pakistani and Bangledeshi Muslim communities if we want to be completely accurate.

Last edited:
Asian grooming gangs weren’t investigated for the same reason the church and public schoolteachers amongst others weren’t investigated. It was accepted by authorities back then.

Depressing reading to be honest and the report also highlights the kids were let down by both the police and child services.
Town after town after town up and down the country this has happened.
Maybe it’s time to look not just at the perpetrators but the people
Involved in the cases and why they just let shit like this slide

....and a proper look at priests and the like that have similarly been allowed carte Blanche in the past.
Agreed-jail them too.

You said it’s mainly Pakistani, hence there are at least two Asian communities therefore it is certain ones, certain implying more than one but not most.
48 countries in asia from memory,but hey,we know where the majority of groomers originate :D I will keep my eye open for the first Bhutanese gang 🧐

Ive already said that it isn’t racist though, to say there’s a problem in certain Asian communities. As much as I’m taking your point to an extreme you’re grossly exaggerating the left’s position on the matter.
Who is mentioning the left( apart from naz shah)
This is an authorities problem and their gross neglect up and down the country of not investigating either, because the girls are seen as worthless or the perpetrators are seen as untouchable for years, it’s one or the other...or possibly both

Last edited:
Ok so on this thread it's been established this happened because of a lack of funds..let's get to the root of the problem..the perpetratrors of this crime are AGAIN Asian men..dirty,vile,backward bastards..some of these young girls were 11 years old ffs..it just happens and happens and never seems to get a reaction or a statement about it from the government..there almost seems to be a reluctant acceptance that it's happened/happening..11 year old girls being passed around like pieces of meat..it doesn't really matter saying that the local authorities and the police should hang their heads in shame because that got said last time and the time before and so on..fkn disgraceful.

This was 16 years ago, were budgets being cut then?

Thought that was the boom years with record public spending/borrowing?
This- a Labour government during one of the most prosperous eras this country has lived through - blaming cuts ffs!

Ok so on this thread it's been established this happened because of a lack of funds..let's get to the root of the problem..the perpetratrors of this crime are AGAIN Asian men..dirty,vile,backward bastards..some of these young girls were 11 years old ffs..it just happens and happens and never seems to get a reaction or a statement about it from the government..there almost seems to be a reluctant acceptance that it's happened/happening..11 year old girls being passed around like pieces of meat..it doesn't really matter saying that the local authorities and the police should hang their heads in shame because that got said last time and the time before and so on..fkn disgraceful.
.....lessons will be learned is normally tacked on the end as well mate

Yet strangely, some people are against the death penalty.

That's absolutely appalling.
What if you have more absolute priorities than you have funding to spend on though?

How did we get to a point in this country where police forces can’t afford to investigate mass sexual exploitation of our most vulnerable children?

People would rather scream and wail about political correctness gone mad whilst completely ignoring the fact this very article says the police did not have the resources to investigate grooming gangs.

Labour's fault apparently.

Last edited:
Yes or no, the performance of, quality of and breadth of services has declined since 2010? Yes or no.

No personal experience to make a meaningful statement, never go to the GP or hospital.

I’m right though, they are always in crisis regardless of who is in government, how much cash they get etc.

Who is mentioning the left( apart from naz shah)
This is an authorities problem and their gross neglect up and down the country of not investigating either, because the girls are seen as worthless or the perpetrators are seen as untouchable for years, it’s one or the other
The perpetrators were allowed to carry on as the authorities seem to have thought it wasn't worth the risk of causing racial tensions. The fact that the authorities appear to have held the child victims in almost as low esteem as the vile scum raping them didn't help.
Those that allowed this to go on under their noses (authorities and community)should be held fully accountable, fuck "lessons have been learned ", get the fckers in court.

Those animals that are found guilty of the crimes should go away for a very long time to act as a deterrent
That's absolutely appalling.

Labour's fault apparently.
Was the local council labour? Did they influence any investigation

Last edited:
It is my understanding that unless devolved to another organisation under a Section 75 agreement, children’s social services remains the responsibility of the local authority. Local authorities who have also had their budgets cut - you know this. I’m not making it political just pointing out the reality - councils and police have seen cuts, we both agree on that yes?

GMP clearly did not have the resource to investigate, that’s what that MEN article says.
But this was back in 2003-2005 when everything was milk and honey and money was being thrown round like confetti. Sorry but the cuts excuse doesnt wash

I'll give you the usual response to save time - It's their fault and the parents -the thick working class scumbags hanging around kebab shops, just f***ing asking for it!

No personal experience to make a meaningful statement, never go to the GP or hospital.

I’m right though, they are always in crisis regardless of who is in government, how much cash they get etc.

Not asking your personal experience. I am asking based on everything you know. You’re avoiding the question because you can’t bring yourself to admit the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back