Android Boxes

Another vote for Surfshark, use it on all my fire sticks and on my phone…

Gives me access to Netflix anywhere around the world.. be amazed what other content is on other regions…

Surfshark id a bargain for what it gives you
Am in USA on holiday now , wife is watching Netflix on the box I have plugged into the TV in room . No need for vpn.

Got 2 fire tv cubes, absolutely brilliant, faster than the the stick and does more like displaying the ring cameras on the tv via p in p if there’s an alert or doorbell ring etc. also gives an hdmi in socket if you need an extra input too + a usb port. Control my whole setup by voice now too, just tell the cube to turn my setup on and tv & surround sound come on, switch hdmi inputs by voice etc.

Have no bother with streams we shouldn’t mention either, all round great piece of kit.

Last edited:
I use a fire stick. Me and my brother both use the same TV provider. Works fine for sport and series but If I'm watching a film on the fire stick it kicks me back to the beginning half way through. Doesn't happen with my brother's.
Any ideas why? Is it my internet?

I use a fire stick. Me and my brother both use the same TV provider. Works fine for sport and series but If I'm watching a film on the fire stick it kicks me back to the beginning half way through. Doesn't happen with my brother's.
Think u have to go to setting on movie bit and disable play back

It's the player, download VLC from the Amazon app store, open, go through setup. Open your TV provider a0 and got to setting find 'player' and change movies to VLC, problem solved.

Most providers have this issue

Back