Andrew Neil gunning for Rashford

I don't get the problem, if he personally has benefitted massively as have charities! If he does better, so do charities, that is tremendous. Why do people expect successful young (or in fact any age) people to be Mother Teresa?! He and his team have built a brand that is doing a hell of a lot of good.

Last edited:

What the fuck?

Booooo mother Theresa only helped them people so she could go increase her profile

Booooo Rosa Parks selfish bitch thinking of herself
Mother Theresa was a horrible human being.

Last edited:
I like how Neil skewers people in interviews and if there is anything untoward about Rashford's dealing they should be exposed but this seems just spiteful muck raking that will expose no muck whatsoever.

Rashford, is more in demand for endorsements. Yes because he has a bigger global reach and people love him.

Neil is not the Editor mind - that is Fraser Nelson - so I imagine that it is he that is calling the shots over this and not Brillo Heed.
But why let the truth get in the way of a good story? - or so the saying goes.

Neil is the chairman of Press Holdings Media Group, which owns The Spectator - amongst others.
that's like saying murdoch doesnt influence the sun's editorial mind...

is this not necessarily a bad move by the Spectator? is this going to win them more readers and confirm them as correct by their current readership?

my mother used to subscribe to the Spectator and I remember the only good thing in it was the kind of agony aunt column in the back, that was hilarious but even as a child you could tell the rest of it was a bit off

Back