Andrew Neil gunning for Rashford

do you attack Henderson for his charitable work too then?

I'm trying to understand your issue with Rashford
Nothing to understand - my opinion is different to yours Cat, it's life!
Henderson does not shout from the rooftops and crave attention every 5mins for it. Most high profile people including footballers are the same.

Nothing to understand - my opinion is different to yours Cat, it's life!
Henderson does not shout from the rooftops and crave attention every 5mins for it. Most high profile people including footballers are the same.
Rashford is generally defending himself or raising awareness to garner donations for his foundations

Tidied - imo

Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder about Marcus Rashford?
Are you jealous of how much he's helping people or something?
I genuinely can't get your issue with him. He's not making himself out to be a saviour. He's just doing what he thinks is right.

He actually changed government policy to help children during a pandemic.
You can shove your "Brand Marcus" up your hoop. The government were happy to let children starve

Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder about Marcus Rashford?
Are you jealous of how much he's helping people or something?
I genuinely can't get your issue with him. He's not making himself out to be a saviour. He's just doing what he thinks is right.

You can shove your "Brand Marcus" up your hoop. The government were happy to let children starve
👍

Last edited:
I'd happily fight anyone who criticises Rashford's charity work

I think it's the other way round - the charities are profiting from his partnerships
I'll meet you in Tesco car park later - tops off...last man standing wins ;)
Henderson has done loads for the NHS - not a mention of him despite his partnerships with Nivea etc
He just quietly gets on with it
What a load of rubbish! I'm happy for folk to disagree but I will call out factually incorrect stuff like this. During the pandemic there was more help given from authorities and publicly funded orgs than there has ever been ever in time. No child was ever going to starve due to govt policy. I have no strong political views but I will defend them on this.

Last edited:
I'll meet you in Tesco car park later - tops off...last man standing wins ;)

He just quietly gets on with it

What a load of rubbish! I'm happy for folk to disagree but I will call out factually incorrect stuff like this. During the pandemic there was more help given from authorities and publicly funded orgs than there has ever been ever in time. No child was ever going to starve due to govt policy. I have no strong political views but I will defend them on this.

Your defence, I'm afraid is full of holes. Especially when they u-turned and backed Marcus Rashford's plan.
A Chairman would have no input into editorial. Basic stuff this.

I bet he would if it suited him

How has this got anything to do with Andrew Neil? He’s just the Chairman of the Spectator. A Chairman would have no input into editorial. Basic stuff this.
Because he’s still likely to have input on editorial.

Plus he’s a fat slimey toad that was in Epstein’s little book of contacts and spent time on Nonce Island.

Back