Andrew Lloyd Webber

• Thread starter Rustie Trombone
  • Start date
R

Rustie Trombone

Prepared to be arrested if this lunacy continues after 21st June

Well done him - SAGE and the government are killing places like the West End

It's been disclosed that 80% of adults in England now have covid antibodies - some scientists believe 63% gives us herd immunity - there is no chance the NHS can be overwhelmed

It's been disclosed that 80% of adults in England now have covid antibodies - some scientists believe 63% gives us herd immunity - there is no chance the NHS can be overwhelmed

We all know this but people in generall will still sit and so nothing

ALW thought, "Look at the publicity Tim and Michael are getting - How can I get a free advert on the BBC for Cinderella"

LOL at a vital part of our economy being trashed by joy avoiding scientists and a government who seem unwilling to look at wider scientific opinion

No theatres has a massive impact on surrounding businesses - when we go we always have a meal out before, a few drinks after and travel there and back by taxi - all vital to the local economy

I've also spent over 500 quid on tickets for gigs this year - another vital part of our economy - because we were told the aim was to stop the NHS being overwhelmed..........lying bastards

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL at a vital part of our economy being trashed by joy avoiding scientists and a government who seem unwilling to look at wider scientific opinion

No theatres has a massive impact on surrounding businesses - when we go we always have a meal out before, a few drinks after and travel there and back by taxi - all vital to the local economy

I've also spent over 500 quid on tickets for gigs this year - another vital part of our economy - because we were told the aim was to stop the NHS being overwhelmed..........lying bastards
Never had you down as a theatre man although you do like a drama.

Phantom of the opera without a mask won't work for me.

Probably ,but sends the wrong message to everyone else that they can do what they want .

Or sends the message that 80% of adults in England now have antibodies - the NHS cannot now be overwhelmed - and the test events all returned great results

If outdoor festivals like Cubix get cancelled then we really are in the realms of scientist led lunacy
Never had you down as a theatre man although you do like a drama.

Phantom of the opera without a mask won't work for me.

I can go to see Radiohead one day and Joseph the next

Have a like for your second line marra :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

They've always said 83%. Pretty much from the start.

Back