Andrew Lloyd Webber

• Thread starter Rustie Trombone
  • Start date

Speaking as someone with family who have been involved in theatre they are desperate to open but ultimately they will follow the guidelines. It has been a sector brutally savaged and mist who work in the sector are not on millionaire salaries

He’s a f***ing tit. Flew 1st class back to the UK just to vote to prop up the governments proposed cuts to tax credits. Flopped as well.

There was Simon Wolfson the Next CEO as well. Millionaires voting to take away tax credits from households with people working full time in low income jobs. I was so vexed that I've not set foot in a Next shop since.

He is a complete knob anyway.

He made a big deal about leaving the country if Labour got into power back in the Tony Blair days. That helped Labour to a landslide victory but then he backed down.

He made similar claims a year or two that he would leave if they didn't give him special tax treatment. He is still here.

A history of making claims, getting publicity and not carrying them through. I have heard that those who work for him hate him.

Back