Andrew Lloyd Webber

• Thread starter Rustie Trombone
  • Start date
There was Simon Wolfson the Next CEO as well. Millionaires voting to take away tax credits from households with people working full time in low income jobs. I was so vexed that I've not set foot in a Next shop since.
and next dont pay uk corporation tax either

There was Simon Wolfson the Next CEO as well. Millionaires voting to take away tax credits from households with people working full time in low income jobs. I was so vexed that I've not set foot in a Next shop since.
I stopped setting foot in next when they started selling shite. The jeans used to be great quality years ago, the last time I tried a pair on they were worse than the cheap Asda ones I used to buy for graft. Fuck them.

Prepared to be arrested if this lunacy continues after 21st June

Well done him - SAGE and the government are killing places like the West End

It's been disclosed that 80% of adults in England now have covid antibodies - some scientists believe 63% gives us herd immunity - there is no chance the NHS can be overwhelmed
He should have been arrested long, long ago for his production of Cats if nothing else

It's been disclosed that 80% of adults in England now have covid antibodies - some scientists believe 63% gives us herd immunity - there is no chance the NHS can be overwhelmed

Where has it been disclosed?

Must say, amongst my circle of friends and work colleagues it’s probably closer to 80% not having antibodies - based on less than 2 out of 10 having knowingly had the virus. It does include one lad who’s had it twice though, which was interesting in itself, because it told us all that antibodies only last for a finite period of time. In his case it was about 14 months between infections and so the figure for him would be somewhere in between zero and 14 months.

Where has it been disclosed?

Must say, amongst my circle of friends and work colleagues it’s probably closer to 80% not having antibodies - based on less than 2 out of 10 having knowingly had the virus. It does include one lad who’s had it twice though, which was interesting in itself, because it told us all that antibodies only last for a finite period of time. In his case it was about 14 months between infections and so the figure for him would be somewhere in between zero and 14 months.
I think this analysis also includes people with antibodies from vaccination. Note that it doesn't include children.

I see he's backed down

"After rejecting the option to be one of the official pilot events, Lord Lloyd-Webber confirmed the show would open next week with a 50% capacity, the current legal limit.

If he did open with a full theatre, it "would be very likely that every member of my cast, crew and orchestra, the front and backstage staff, plus our loyal audience members, could be individually fined £500, which I couldn't possibly risk", he said.

"If it were just me, I would happily risk arrest and fines to make a stand and lead the live music and theatre industry back to the full capacities we so desperately need."

Back