Anavar (Steroid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this, but finding it hard as someone mentioned earlier that its hard to keep up if you don't have time. I work in a factory sometimes 12 hours a day and training before or after is a killer. On a weekend I train with a mate who is self employed and on roids, so has the time to dedicate himself to training etc. I am 6 foot 1 and he is about 5 foot 9 and he is benching 60kg on either side whilst I can barely do 50kg on either side. I simply don't have time to do what he does. I would never do the full on injections etc that he does but a few times he has offered me these anavars and they are tempting me

As i said earlier - do some research and get yourself clued up.
If you only train on a weekend i wouldnt go anywhere near gear.
What are your stats? What is your diet like? Have you got any AI at hand? Have you got your PCT sorted?

I agree with this, but finding it hard as someone mentioned earlier that its hard to keep up if you don't have time. I work in a factory sometimes 12 hours a day and training before or after is a killer. On a weekend I train with a mate who is self employed and on roids, so has the time to dedicate himself to training etc. I am 6 foot 1 and he is about 5 foot 9 and he is benching 60kg on either side whilst I can barely do 50kg on either side. I simply don't have time to do what he does. I would never do the full on injections etc that he does but a few times he has offered me these anavars and they are tempting me

If you don't have time to train then don't take steroids. If you're doing them properly and you're serious about your training and health they take more 'dedication', as you need to get regular blood tests, then if anything comes back out of whack you need to fix it. Not having time to train properly is one of the worst reasons to take steroids mate.

For the record, injections of testosterone would be better for you than anavar. Don't be deceived by the fact they're just a pill.

You said its vanity, is this to bench more than your mate or to attract females?

Look, if it's something you really want to do then look into it properly. I.e. don't try and find advice on powerful chemicals on here :lol:

Being honest, though, it sounds like a touch of the green eyed m0nster. Think about this seriously - how do you benefit from benching more than your mate, who trains more than you and uses PEDs? Is someone going to give you money for it? If you have a partner are they going to care? Or are they going to be more concerned you're spending money on something that doesn't matter that much to begin with?

What's going to happen when you get there? Say you bench more than this guy (except you won't as he trains more than you), what about the next guy? Do you start using more drugs to catch up to someone else?

You said its vanity, is this to bench more than your mate or to attract females?

Both are forms of vanity. Why do I want to deadlift 300kg at some point in my life? I don't need to do it to live. And just because my girlfriend couldn't give a shit it doesn't mean it's not vanity.

The only difference is I'm trying to impress other men :lol:

I'm not going to take drugs to do it though. If I can't get there naturally I can't get there naturally.

Look, if it's something you really want to do then look into it properly. I.e. don't try and find advice on powerful chemicals on here :lol:

Both are forms of vanity. Why do I want to deadlift 300kg at some point in my life? I don't need to do it to live. And just because my girlfriend couldn't give a shit it doesn't mean it's not vanity.

I'm not going to take drugs to do it though. If I can't get there naturally I can't get there naturally.
There is no judgment from me mate ;)

Because you'll look cool as fuck

Same reason I want to do it mate, all about the facey likes

Instagram anarl.

That Broscience lad did a compilation of his 'best bits' in celebration of getting 1 million subscribers to his channel and reminded me of this absolute gem of a quote:

"Fitness is 90% lighting, and the other 10% is the sun filter on instagram."

:lol: See lads, you don't need steroids, just good lighting.

I don't count macros etc but eat very clean apart from few pints and a meal once a week with my lass. Just find it frustrating I go to the gym loads and nearly as much as my mate who is getting 10x the results I am because of his roids.

You don't need steroids to get a great physique, however you do have to dedicate your life to training and nutrition. Goodbye alcohol and takeaways.

My mate has two kids, wife, full time job. He takes them and I fully understand why as He simply can't match the dedication needed to get their naturally.
I wouldn't understand. Why does he need to get 'there'?! If he can't do it naturally then he surely just needs to miss out (whatever it is he's missing out on).

Just browsing this forum off the back of a couple of threads on the SMB today. A bit shocked by this thread and the general attitude and acceptance to steroids. I'm obviously pretty naïve and ignorant about the whole thing.

I wouldn't understand. Why does he need to get 'there'?! If he can't do it naturally then he surely just needs to miss out (whatever it is he's missing out on).

Just browsing this forum off the back of a couple of threads on the SMB today. A bit shocked by this thread and the general attitude and acceptance to steroids. I'm obviously pretty naïve and ignorant about the whole thing.

They can be used relatively safely providing you do it intelligently are monitor your health.

As for acceptance, a guy I know doing his doctorate right now had his lecturer, a former USADA worker open with "You have never seen a clean sport event at the top level. Get that out of your head right now." Or something to that effect

The general tone seems to be 'If he wants to get there he doesn't necessarily need steroids'.

Well He doesn't "need" to He just wan't a great physique, and he can't commit the time to it becuase of work and family. So he has to turn to steroids.

They can be used relatively safely providing you do it intelligently are monitor your health.

As for acceptance, a guy I know doing his doctorate right now had his lecturer, a former USADA worker open with "You have never seen a clean sport event at the top level. Get that out of your head right now." Or something to that effect

Aye this.

I'm reading Tyler Hamiltons book atm about doping in cycling during the Armstrong era, you can probably apply the same logic to most sports at the top level, abit the drugs of choice will change slightly for whatever sport you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back