Anavar (Steroid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking to a few of the Asian lads in pure on a night time thats what they all seem to be taking.

You don't need steroids to get a great physique, however you do have to dedicate your life to training and nutrition. Goodbye alcohol and takeaways.

My mate has two kids, wife, full time job. He takes them and I fully understand why as He simply can't match the dedication needed to get their naturally.

Not on his legs though? :lol:

Is this a dig at my legs :p come train leg day with me pal.

Last edited:
Speaking to a few of the Asian lads in pure on a night time thats what they all seem to be taking.

You don't need steroids to get a great physique, however you do have to dedicate your life to training and nutrition. Goodbye alcohol and takeaways.

My mate has two kids, wife, full time job. He takes them and I fully understand why as He simply can't match the dedication needed to get their naturally.

Is this a dig at my legs :p come train leg day with me pal.

;):lol:

I'm laughing about that thread you put up before and Lewberry I think it was was asking why you never put any leg pics up!!

Got to be honest, you go in any gym nowadays and its harder to find who ISNT using them!

Thing is when i first start training it was for the Arnold type massive physique what people dabbled with gear for, where now young lads just want Abs and massive guns!

But each to their own like..............

Got to be honest, you go in any gym nowadays and its harder to find who ISNT using them!

Thing is when i first start training it was for the Arnold type massive physique what people dabbled with gear for, where now young lads just want Abs and massive guns!

But each to their own like..............

It's just sad when people jump on gear to try and attract fanny like. You have to be one dull fucker to need pharmaceutical assistance :lol:.

The young lads in my gym are just chucking stupid amounts into themselves.
It's all about educating yourself and getting the maximum effect from the least dosages.

It's just sad when people jump on gear to try and attract fanny like. You have to be one dull fucker to need pharmaceutical assistance :lol:.

I think I said this on the last thread by the same OP with the same thread title:

If you need to use steroids because you think it's a better way for you to attract lasses then you must have shit crack and/or be fuck ugly.

I agree with this, but finding it hard as someone mentioned earlier that its hard to keep up if you don't have time. I work in a factory sometimes 12 hours a day and training before or after is a killer. On a weekend I train with a mate who is self employed and on roids, so has the time to dedicate himself to training etc. I am 6 foot 1 and he is about 5 foot 9 and he is benching 60kg on either side whilst I can barely do 50kg on either side. I simply don't have time to do what he does. I would never do the full on injections etc that he does but a few times he has offered me these anavars and they are tempting me

How long have you been training, how many calories are you consuming per day and what is your routine?

Was this ever answered......?

I agree with this, but finding it hard as someone mentioned earlier that its hard to keep up if you don't have time. I work in a factory sometimes 12 hours a day and training before or after is a killer. On a weekend I train with a mate who is self employed and on roids, so has the time to dedicate himself to training etc. I am 6 foot 1 and he is about 5 foot 9 and he is benching 60kg on either side whilst I can barely do 50kg on either side. I simply don't have time to do what he does. I would never do the full on injections etc that he does but a few times he has offered me these anavars and they are tempting me

If you're training for vanity like you said before (which there's nothing wrong with..) why would it matter how much you bench? Or that your mate benches a little more?

Titus alluded to it before, but you might want to look at your routine and diet before you even think about starting with roids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back