Anavar (Steroid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate offering me these today. He takes loads of different roids but says this is mild in comparison to the rest. Says its like a cutting steroid whilst maintaining strength, also he has noticed no side effects.

I have never did steroids before btw

It will obliterate your blood panels. Not mild in that sense.

Meant to be a question :lol:

Is it safe to take in comparison? No real side effects when I have googled apart from slight ball shrinkage when on them but they return to full glory after cycle.

Can I buy them online without getting them from mate?

If you're having to ask the smb about how to take steroids, whether or not they're safe and where you should get them from, you probably haven't done the requisite research to use them safely and effectively :lol:

My advice would be don't bother.

Why do you want to use them, anyway? Are you hoping to become a strength/physique athlete? Do you star in action movies? Are you a doorman/gangland enforcer? Or is it just vanity?

I've said this many times before on here, but steroids aren't a joke. At least you've asked before you take them and hopefully you don't just do so anyway.

It's taken my mate months to get his cholesterol back to normal after running var briefly. Despite steroids being relatively safe (generlly speaking), there's a considerable risk even with 'mild' orals.

Ball shrinkage :lol:

Just did a quick google and found this http://www.steroidsuk-online.com/?product=anavar-50-mg-cr

Surely would be cheaper from mate?

Genuine anavar isn't the easiest thing to find. Expect to pay a decent price or it is most likely winstrol or underdosed.

I've said this many times before on here, but steroids aren't a joke. At least you've asked before you take them and hopefully you don't just do so anyway.

It's taken my mate months to get his cholesterol back to normal after running var briefly. Despite steroids being relatively safe (generlly speaking), there's a considerable risk even with 'mild' orals.

Genuine anavar isn't the easiest thing to find. Expect to pay a decent price or it is most likely winstrol or underdosed.
Im sure it is, was just a quick google for the lad. Buying tablets off the internet are going to increase his cautiousness about steroids further I would imagine

If you're having to ask the smb about how to take steroids, whether or not they're safe and where you should get them from, you probably haven't done the requisite research to use them safely and effectively :lol:

My advice would be don't bother.

Why do you want to use them, anyway? Are you hoping to become a strength/physique athlete? Do you star in action movies? Are you a doorman/gangland enforcer? Or is it just vanity?
Vanity :lol:

Ball shrinkage :lol:

Just did a quick google and found this http://www.steroidsuk-online.com/?product=anavar-50-mg-cr

Surely would be cheaper from mate?
My mate charging £35 for lower dosage than ones you show, is that link a good source?

@heskey to success - out of interest mate, how old are you?
31 mate

Vanity :lol:

My mate charging £35 for lower dosage than ones you show, is that link a good source?

31 mate

Then you really need to ask if it's worth the expense (bear in mind people tend not to just stick on a low dose, they see some results and get more and more into it) and the other stuff you'll need to take to mitigate side effects (gyno etc').

I think you really need to do a bit more research than 'googling' before you delve into it. Nothing wrong with it when done properly though.

I couldn't be arsed with it, me.

If the lad is training properly and has his nutrition even remotely decent then I won't knock him as long as he does his research to do it safely.

Sticking a needle in your arse is much more cost effective than paying what is required to eat every 2 hours and try and put size on naturally.

I won't patronise him either by asking if he wants to be a physique athlete because come on lads, are yous in training in for worlds strongest man? Course not. :lol:

Each to their own.

If the lad is training properly and has his nutrition even remotely decent then I won't knock him as long as he does his research to do it safely.

Sticking a needle in your arse is much more cost effective than paying what is required to eat every 2 hours and try and put size on naturally.

I won't patronise him either by asking if he wants to be a physique athlete because come on lads, are yous in training in for worlds strongest man? Course not. :lol:

Each to their own.

No, we'd have to use steroids for that iirc :lol:

Nobody is patronising anybody here. It's just being pointed out that if you have to ask on the smb, it's probably best to leave it until you've found out a bit from more reliable places.

No, we'd have to use steroids for that iirc :lol:

Nobody is patronising anybody here. It's just being pointed out that if you have to ask on the smb, it's probably best to leave it until you've found out a bit from more reliable places.

I only know of one lad who's openly discussed his steroid use on here and I can't even remember his name!

I only know of one lad who's openly discussed his steroid use on here and I can't even remember his name!

I think Supersesh has used them but is off them now.

Edit: Apologies to Supersesh, just did a search of your username with steroids as the key word and found a post outlining why you've never touched them!

You look like you have though so well done! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back