Amsterdam style coffee shops in the UK

They send out different strengths of THC typically in 5 or 10 grams depending on your prescription. Goes the same with the CBD oils.
Was your best selling flower,blue dream?Do you supply liquid diamonds and suchlike or is the catalogue more mainstream?

The carts I get of distillate thc don’t smell

Worth a try, just don’t deck it out like Josephs or the borough

Put a bouncer on for the first few weeks, decent comfy decor, decent tunes maybe only play exclusively Eno or boards of Canada, a decent selection of weed and edibles, decent barista, and a good selection of soft drinks and small meals/desserts/sweeties 😁
Don't forget the Doritos and dips.

I quite like the smell tbh.
It would be an interesting experiment to set a few up in Park Lane.
Would they become sophisticated coffee shops where Sunderland’s hipsters sit chillled out all day discussing the arts?
Or will they be full or low life scratters openly replacing cheap booze with skunk?
Maybe Park Lane is not the best choice.
If I was planning a business model in Sunderland I would have a walk in small store/delivery service,there’s not that many “Cannaseurs” in the town to justify a Holland style lounge bar coffee shop,plus your going to be encouraging scratters to **** out and lounge around in your premises by offering food,as for them discussing the arts and philosophy 😂

Do you reckon we will ever get them? If so when?

Don’t see the issue mesell like, probably cause less hassle than pubs do. Yanks are reaping the rewards at the moment and Germany will be soon enough too.
Go smoke your stuff somewhere private. Pay your dealer or get stabbed or killed.

Keep it well away from normal people that dont need substances to have a life thanks.

Stay in your bedsit with no carpets and do it that's fine.

In public places you aren't actually serious

Go smoke your stuff somewhere private. Pay your dealer or get stabbed or killed.

Keep it well away from normal people that dont need substances to have a life thanks.

Don't we have enough of having to walk past you lot in public smelling of it and making us sick.

It stinks worse than a week old dirty nappy maybe the smokers don't realise this is how we portray dirty smelly low lifes?
And now you think us tax payers are going to agree to let councils rent shops like this to you??

Good grief delusion. Ahhhh wonder why?

Don't we have enough of having to walk past you lot in public smelling of it and making us sick.

It stinks worse than a week old dirty nappy maybe the smokers don't realise this is how we portray dirty smelly low lifes?
And now you think us tax payers are going to agree to let councils rent shops like this to you??

At least they're not replying to themselves :lol:

You seem wound up. Maybe you should have a bift and calm yourself down a bit

Was your best selling flower,blue dream?Do you supply liquid diamonds and suchlike or is the catalogue more mainstream?
I’m not on the commercial side mate so don’t know about the catalogue, but the stuff we get is from our own farms to be manufactured on site. We buy a lot of named product in from IPS, Theremos and Eaststones. With those you have the Noidecs range.

It's panel flooring. That's the effect.

Don't think pure uncut Mdma (ecstasy) is dangerous in moderation. Obviously you can overdose (like most drugs) and if you take it every week you're going to fry your serotonin receptors. However studies have shown if someone takes it max every three months then it doesn't have any negative effects. Coke is a dangerous drug though and way up the list when it comes to harm and addiction. Can't see that ever being legalised.

Totally agree with the MDMA (and I’ll add the other analogs MDA/MDEA) points, it can do amazing things for people suffering from mental health syndromes in small doses, the scientific proof is already available. Same for ketamine and various psychedelics.

Still amazes me how drugs such as coke are just commonly accepted as being acceptable so to speak, don’t get me wrong I’ve had my fair share but it’s a f***ing evil substance that’s up there with heroin rightly, yet people that would go off it at a mate going to the bog and sticking a needle in his/her arm wouldn’t really mind if said person was spending 100s on sniff on a weekend.

I’m pro legalising (controlled of course) with regards to all drugs, but deep down we all know the reason why that would never happen, even cannabis will ever be legalised like other countries have.

[...] Germany’s parliament is expected to partly legalise cannabis on Friday after a heated debate about the pros and cons of allowing easier access to the drug.

Under the new legislation, which will make Germany the third country in Europe to legalise the drug for personal use, cannabis would be removed from the official list of banned substances. Adults would be allowed to possess 50g at one time at home, and 25g in public. [...]

Last edited:

Back