American based takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it incredible that a lot of our fans don’t understand this.

Maja and his agent had no intention of signing a new contract with us, yet this is still used as an opportunity to have a go at the owners.
The truth will be in the middle. Maja was happy here and probably would have stayed here. But he got offered of more money, to play in one of the top 5 leagues in Europe with one of the biggest clubs in France. What 19 year old wouldn't jump at the chance? I think SD was wrong to paint the agent as the villain of the piece. The agent was just doing what was for his client and this agent in particular has a good track record of getting good deals for young players both on and off the pitch. Maja moving to Bordeaux is no different to O'Nien leave Wycombe or Dobson leaving Walsall to come here.

there is no chance it would be formalised this week imo..deals liek this take a long time o cpmplete with lawyers etc..

Is there any chance of an agreement in principle type thing happening though, the sort of thing which could give the current ownership more confidence in financing these one or two incoming players?

The pints are piss but the chicken balti pies are spot on.

Credit where it’s due, a good pie is a good pie.

Fair enough marra, I’ve heard them ones are decent a couple of times but unfortunately for me I don’t eat meat so my choices are rather limited. But that’s on me I guess!

Last edited:
That Echo article man. Comical.

Theyve listed the exclusive of all the interested groups.

The Americans, the new Americans, the chinese, Campbell. etc etc

Nah.. he is, sorry, always in the limelight until very recently...seems to have wound his neck right in or been told to.
he was answering questions that were not his plce to answer..he is a 6 per cent shareholder...most things around finance etc are not really any of his buisness...SD ans JS will make hte devcisions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back