Amazon Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the preview up for tonight's game and the quality looks OK. Does anyone know if the actual streams are in HD and what's the means of accessing them. I'm using the Amazon app on my smart TV but that seems to preclude recording and I'm working till 8pm tomorrow night.

Wonder what the delay is.. 20 seconds id say. I'll tag you in when the goals are scored to keep you updated mate ;)

Players are going to get a shock when they have to immediately change ends at the end of 45 mins and can't go for a piss until their shift's finished.

Fucked up in the first week already by not having the Liverpool v Everton & Man U v Tottenham games as main separate matches.

Who the fuck gives a shit about Arsenal v Brighton.

I've got the preview up for tonight's game and the quality looks OK. Does anyone know if the actual streams are in HD and what's the means of accessing them. I'm using the Amazon app on my smart TV but that seems to preclude recording and I'm working till 8pm tomorrow night.
All matches are gonna be in hdr and they’re doing 3 of them this week in 4k if you’ve got a compatible device .

3 in 4k

Man City tonight
Liverpool tomorrow
Arsenal Thursday

Had prime for ages and don't really watch it tbh
It's cheap as chips here. 35 euros a year.
Call me a bluff old traditionalist but that's total anathema to me marra. Saying that anything other than watching the actual match on Tuesday would have been a bonus :lol:
It does my head in. The same culprits spend the whole game slagging off players and talking tactics when there is no way they are actually focused on the game. I know because I have a read through at half and full time.

Last edited:
Fucked up in the first week already by not having the Liverpool v Everton & Man U v Tottenham games as main separate matches.

Who the fuck gives a shit about Arsenal v Brighton.

A lot of of the games are down to what bt and sky picked in the weekends before and after

Not sure how wise it is to have git bright lights in the studio when your outputting in hdr, my eyes are straining already, nearly burnt my eyes out at the start as I’m in a dark room.

All matches are gonna be in hdr and they’re doing 3 of them this week in 4k if you’ve got a compatible device .

3 in 4k

Man City tonight
Liverpool tomorrow
Arsenal Thursday

Got a 4k TV. Will it automatically be in 4k or do I have to do something to enable it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back