Amazon Prime.

I've recently started watching this been pleasantly surprised at how funny it is

Season 1 is dreadful and just an awful copy of the UK version. After that though it is one of the best Comedy series ever.

I'd even put it ahead of Parks and Recreation. You watched that?

Got a few Premier league games coming up in December. Might be worth getting a month's free trial just before Black Friday to get all your Christmas prezzies delivered free and watch the games for nowt.
You can have my Amazon Prime account ... that is the one I don't have but which the phone scammers keep telling me they're gonna delete!!

I got student amazon prime when I was doing a contract for a university and it’s never been changed to a normal one since, so only paying £40 a year. Plus you get special student discounts 😎

My son has already spotted all the matches over Christmas. He’s going to be glued to his iPad more than ever.

Dont see why not. I use my free trial just before Christmas every year.
Its supposed to be for new customers only

"We consider your free or paid membership history, as well as a number of other factors, when determining whether you're eligible for an Amazon Prime free trial."

I've had a few free trials off them, but they've also knocked me back too, saying i've had a free trial recently and am not eligible for another

"We consider your free or paid membership history, as well as a number of other factors, when determining whether you're eligible for an Amazon Prime free trial."

I've had a few free trials off them, but they've also knocked me back too, saying i've had a free trial recently and am not eligible for another
Think you need a new payment card now.
Used to always create a new account when I needed something but didn't work last time.
Must have had about twenty odd trials :lol:

If I wait a year I usually get another. At the minute they are giving a weeks trial for 99p..maybe thats a new system to prevent people like me abusing it :lol:

I got student amazon prime when I was doing a contract for a university and it’s never been changed to a normal one since, so only paying £40 a year. Plus you get special student discounts 😎

My son has already spotted all the matches over Christmas. He’s going to be glued to his iPad more than ever.

Reported.

More cheese Gromit?

From January, Prime will have about 90% of the overall tennis coverage in the UK, so it's a must have for me. They're slowly building up a sporting profile.

That was bad, and obviously very unfortunate timing, but that (and another minor incident a few days earlier) was the only issue they had in their comprehensive 2 week coverage. The men's final a day later was spot on. There probably was pretty low viewing figures for the vast majority of the tournament, but hopefully they will have things in place to ensure it doesn't happen when the footy arrives - their tennis coverage is generally so much better than when they first started showing it just over a year ago.

I've got a dodgy stream, be funny if the dodgy streams work and paid don't / stutter

Interesting point ive just thought of... this will be the first time in football that delayed feeds will be introduced to the masses. There'll be a lot of confused people when people start getting texts that their team are winning/losing when its still 0-0 on their stream.

Thats the big thing that puts me off streaming football.

Interesting point ive just thought of... this will be the first time in football that delayed feeds will be introduced to the masses. There'll be a lot of confused people when people start getting texts that their team are winning/losing when its still 0-0 on their stream.

Thats the big thing that puts me off streaming football.
Turn alerts off and enjoy watching it then

Back