Amazon Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is just a tester for Amazon, if they want to, they'll take it all away from Sky.

Looks like every other premiership game through December is on here

Just as well I got other means of watching the games I want to watch

Save me hell of a job on my daily thread too

Sign up for a free trial, just mark it in your diary to cancel before you get stung.
I'll be doing so for the free matches and free delivery for Xmas pressies. If they sneak some good whisky on for black Friday I'm laughing

I noticed on their Twitter page that the football is for "existing customers only". In other words, you can't sign up for the free month trial to watch it and then bin it at the end of the month.

None of the sign up pages on the Amazon website suggest you can't use the free trial to sign up and then watch the football.
From what I can see online, all of the online news sites that appear to have been sent a press release from Amazon so regurgitate the same basic advertisement all mention you can use the 30 day free trial to sign up watch and then cancel.

Last edited:
Interesting point ive just thought of... this will be the first time in football that delayed feeds will be introduced to the masses. There'll be a lot of confused people when people start getting texts that their team are winning/losing when its still 0-0 on their stream.

Thats the big thing that puts me off streaming football.
Every TV or radio showing the game or doing commentary is always way behind stuff like the bet 365 live feed anyway

I've got the preview up for tonight's game and the quality looks OK. Does anyone know if the actual streams are in HD and what's the means of accessing them. I'm using the Amazon app on my smart TV but that seems to preclude recording and I'm working till 8pm tomorrow night.

I've got the preview up for tonight's game and the quality looks OK. Does anyone know if the actual streams are in HD and what's the means of accessing them. I'm using the Amazon app on my smart TV but that seems to preclude recording and I'm working till 8pm tomorrow night.

Matches have replays on demand from midnight mate so should be sorted for that.

Streaming is same as normal Prime Video - in app on TV / smart stick / browser etc.

Matches have replays on demand from midnight mate so should be sorted for that.

Streaming is same as normal Prime Video - in app on TV / smart stick / browser etc.

What I normally do though is recird matches then start viewing when I get home from work.....normally on an hour delay. I certainly won't be waiting till midnight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back