Amazon prime

Far to much footy on tele, it's over kill...

Its been like that for years now truth be told, i only watch England games, Or matches when on everything else i stopped years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

So, because the government decided it was wrong for SKY to own all of the football I either have to accept watching less for the same money or pay more to watch the same amount?
Who are you to say "there is enough football on either"? Can't you see that the de-monopolization of SKY is bad news for the consumer?

This!

I used to pay for Sky Sports and watch loads of football.

Now I pay for Sky and watch less football as I can't afford several different subscription schemes. It doesn't benefit me at all as a consumer.

This!

I used to pay for Sky Sports and watch loads of football.

Now I pay for Sky and watch less football as I can't afford several different subscription schemes. It doesn't benefit me at all as a consumer.
These are extra games though Shirley so games on Sky haven't decreased

These are extra games though Shirley so games on Sky haven't decreased

Since I took out my subscription with Sky, they've lost the Champions League, La Liga and Bundesliga. They might have had Europa league as well but I can't remember.

Since I took out my subscription with Sky, they've lost the Champions League, La Liga and Bundesliga. They might have had Europa league as well but I can't remember.
Did you really watch all that though? I'd be bored shitless watching football every night. I have BT for free and barely watch it

Did you really watch all that though? I'd be bored shitless watching football every night. I have BT for free and barely watch it

Yes I usually put the football on most nights regardless of who is playing.

What they need to do is start to offer club packages, even if the natural sky sports package continues it's flow and your club is on 12 times that season, your subscription could be maybe £4 per game, so £48 for the season. But they are never going to do that, they would lose a fortune.

What they need to do is start to offer club packages, even if the natural sky sports package continues it's flow and your club is on 12 times that season, your subscription could be maybe £4 per game, so £48 for the season. But they are never going to do that, they would lose a fortune.

Is there an option on Sky to blank out all matches, highlights and mentions of Newcastle United? Id pay good money like. Problem is there'd be not much else to watch :cry:

Is there an option on Sky to blank out all matches, highlights and mentions of Newcastle United? Id pay good money like. Problem is there'd be not much else to watch :cry:
:lol::lol:
Sorry, I don't believe so. I haven't got sky, I have Virgin for the broadband, my TV box gathers dust. It's cheaper to have a full package of home phone, TV and Broadband than it is just to have the Broadband :eek: now that's crazy.

Competition is supposed to give the customer more choice of suppliers and keep prices down.

In football,unlike say movies etc, fans don't know which supplier will have their games from one week to the next so to watch all the games they end up paying multiple subscriptions so it works out more expensive.

Theres a new platfom being launched for overseas fans, hopefully it will be ok.

Back