Amazon prime

Remember Branson and Virgin arguing it wasn't fair competition unless the same games were shown on different channels, then viewers could decide who they wanted to watch and subscribe to. Dont know how far he got with that

1.8m BT Sports subscribers limited to 1 country compared to amazon with their global reach and over 100m paying subscribers makes it very viable.

Not whilst football rights are regionalised it doesn't. Unless you are suggesting they would buy the rights for every individual country they have customers in?

Even Amazon couldn't afford that :lol:

Is there an option on Sky to blank out all matches, highlights and mentions of Newcastle United? Id pay good money like. Problem is there'd be not much else to watch :cry:

This would probably hold a bit of water if you weren't such a frequent poster over on the Newcastle thread tbh.

So, because the government decided it was wrong for SKY to own all of the football I either have to accept watching less for the same money or pay more to watch the same amount?
Who are you to say "there is enough football on either"? Can't you see that the de-monopolization of SKY is bad news for the consumer?

It's still a monopoly. This is what annoys me. It's not a monopoly if you have a choice but there's no choice, if you want to watch a certain game you have to have a certain channel.

Breaking a monopoly would mean sky and bt have the same games and you can pick which you subscribe to

Slight difference... a few comments on a message board compared to sitting watching media (often biased) coverage of your lot.

Aye, you're right. It's you yourself that is mentioning and highlighting Newcastle United in this instance which is unavoidable to you.

If you wanted you could choose not to watch Sky at all and self-filter all of those nasty mentions of Newcastle United.

I can get all these games without an Amazon account :cool:

Who in their right mind wouldn't have a punt on IPTV. Abt £40 a year for every sport, movie etc.
Yes. They occasionally get shut down but it's £40 a year. Abt a fortnights worth of Sky.
Been on my current one about 2 years.. Seldom have any bother but tbf it does hiccup on rare occasions.

Aye, you're right. It's you yourself that is mentioning and highlighting Newcastle United in this instance which is unavoidable to you.

If you wanted you could choose not to watch Sky at all and self-filter all of those nasty mentions of Newcastle United.

Its very different.

Oooh youre angry today. Nice of you to remember my post and seek it out. Bet you made a note to wait for me to post on that thread. Flattered mate.

Back