Amazon prime

Aye, just like forums..

And any other number of non-compulsory activities

Tremendous marketing by them and a good service for the retail side of the business

It’s only £6.99 for one month and includes next day delivery on their products at the time of year when people will be doing Christmas shopping, the football will probably run at a loss but will increase the shopping to pay for it

They offer free trials anyway

Just subscribe to the ones you want to, there is enough football on either Bt our sky not to bother subscribing to one if you have the other
So, because the government decided it was wrong for SKY to own all of the football I either have to accept watching less for the same money or pay more to watch the same amount?
Who are you to say "there is enough football on either"? Can't you see that the de-monopolization of SKY is bad news for the consumer?

So, because the government decided it was wrong for SKY to own all of the football I either have to accept watching less for the same money or pay more to watch the same amount?
Who are you to say "there is enough football on either"? Can't you see that the de-monopolization of SKY is bad news for the consumer?

This is a good post.
It's far more expensive than it used to be, even within the last year, since sky and bt lost La Liga and Serie A.

They've only done it to appease the PL. They were being threatened due to the fact 90% of the people who own a firestick do so they can use it to watch an illegal IPTV subscription. This way they put a little money back in.

Well I could not afford sky so I missed all the football, I get Bt for free so I now get to see some football, I’m happy thanks to the government, why have 1 company running it all and holding everyone to there tune?

Last edited:
I read this article earlier:

'Over nine months for Skysports, BT and including Amazon Prime in December, the whole season comes to £885.40.'

But there is a far cheaper alternative for fans to consider, according to Warner.

'For casual fans, however, NOW TV's range of Sky Sports passes - daily, weekly or monthly - may prove better value, with prices starting at just £8.99.

'A monthly NOW TV pass at £33.99 can be combined with a subscription to BT Sport's app for just £10-a-month, which, with a month of Amazon Prime, would reduce the total spend for the season to £373.90,' she concluded.

How fans can watch Premier League games on Sky, BT Sport and Amazon Prime without breaking the bank | Daily Mail Online

So you can reduce the cost by approx £500 apparently which is slightly better.
Now TV pass is what I do, initially though 9 quid for a game was expensive but as price of a pint goes up, you begin to think its not so bad after all and you don't have to go out and spend 50 quid on beer either, each to their own I suppose

Tremendous marketing by them and a good service for the retail side of the business

It’s only £6.99 for one month and includes next day delivery on their products at the time of year when people will be doing Christmas shopping, the football will probably run at a loss but will increase the shopping to pay for it

Add in the money from the surprisingly high percentage of people who will forget to cancel their subscription

Back