RTG Amazon Prime Day Offers

check out this thread also. 30% of stuff thats been sent back , amazon test it , prob be a open/damaged box , if you not happy , you can allways haggle with them for more discount / get it for nowt
Mind, they don't always test it.
I sent 2 sets of broken lights back a few years back. Could never find anything better, so decided to order another pair of them to see if I got lucky next time. Noticed they were 1/4 the price on the warehouse deal - so bought them.

Got the exact same 2 sets I sent back, untouched since I packed them up!
Complained, got full refund, and ordered another 1 set, and between the 3, I was able to make 2 fully working sets with some spare parts if I ever need them. So for the price of 1/3 of a new set, I got 2 full ones :)
Anywa, Just bought a load of stuff I needed. Happy days.

Last edited:

I sent 2 sets of broken lights back a few years back. Could never find anything better, so decided to order another pair of them to see if I got lucky next time. Noticed they were 1/4 the price on the warehouse deal - so bought them.

Complained, got full refund, and ordered another 1 set, and between the 3, I was able to make 2 fully working sets with some spare parts if I ever need them. So for the price of 1/3 of a new set, I got 2 full ones :)
Is this one of those riddles/maths conundrums where Johnny has two apples.

Got some batteries and heatproof barbecuing gloves so far, exciting times :lol:

Prime Day is always good time to stock up on batteries.

Otherwise, just bought myself a new wireless keyboard as my old one died last week

Don't think there's anything else that I want but I'm sure I will be tempted.

I’ve just bought a mat that’s supposed to stop your cats treading cat litter al over the house for £6 on a flash deal. CamelCamel reckons they’ve been £14.99 since Amazon started selling them

f***ing brexit has fucked prime day for me, big import duties added to anything sent to ireland negates any savings and the european sites wont deliver electronics here even though I got a ps5 last year from amazon.de

Anywa, Just bought a load of stuff I needed. Happy days.

I ordered an ink tank printer from Amazon Warehouse. It was described as being in excellent condition with some damage to the box and was discounted by £20. I assumed it was one someone had taken out of the box and decided they didn't like it for whatever reason and sent it back.

When it came, someone had filled the ink tanks up and must have printed off loads of stuff as the tanks were half empty. I did a test print and the heads were clogged.

Packed it up and sent it back as I didn't think it was worth a £20 discount for a printer in that condition.

Back