RTG Amazon Prime Day Offers

Roger

Striker
Amazon Prime "Day" is next week and actually takes place over 2 days - 13th and 14th October.

In the run up to it, Amazon have a number of limited special offers and trials running (these will end on or before the Prime Day):

30 Day Free Trial of Prime

Four Months Amazon Music Unlimited for 99p

Three Months Amazon Kids+ family plan for 99p

3 months Kindle Unlimited FREE (Prime Members Only)

Selected Prime Video Channels 99p/month for three months (Prime Members Only)

Amazon Business 30% of first purchase up to £200

** Disclosure RTG will receive a small commission payment if you use the above links to sign up to any of these deals
*** All deals are time limited so please check they still apply

Last edited:

Amazon Prime "Day" is next week and actually takes place over 2 days - 13th and 14th October.

In the run up to it, Amazon have a number of limited special offers and trials running (these will end on or before the Prime Day):

30 Day Free Trial of Prime

Four Months Amazon Music Unlimited for 99p

Three Months Amazon Kids+ family plan for 99p

3 months Kindle Unlimited FREE (Prime Members Only)

Selected Prime Video Channels 99p/month for three months (Prime Members Only)

Amazon Business 30% of first purchase up to £200

** Disclosure RTG will receive a small commission payment if you use the above links to sign up to any of these deals
*** All deals are time limited so please check they still apply
Lend is a £20 to take advantage

Beware of Amazon scammers! We had an automated voice message left on the answering machine and it was someone claiming to be from Amazon telling us to press one if we did not want to continue our trial of Amazon Prime for £79.99 a year, our lass got in touch with them and it's a phone scam, they never ring you apparently always an email through your account, just a heads up. Sneaky bastards.

Beware of Amazon scammers! We had an automated voice message left on the answering machine and it was someone claiming to be from Amazon telling us to press one if we did not want to continue our trial of Amazon Prime for £79.99 a year, our lass got in touch with them and it's a phone scam, they never ring you apparently always an email through your account, just a heads up. Sneaky bastards.
Yeah we got 2 calls last week. Automated call saying Amazon are continuing with our Amazon Prime account and will take £79.99 out of our bank. I just hung up cos 1: We don't have Amazon Prime n 2: They haven't got our bank details. My father in law got scammed by peopme pretending to be frm Amazon last week. Had to change all his bank details.

Yeah we got 2 calls last week. Automated call saying Amazon are continuing with our Amazon Prime account and will take £79.99 out of our bank. I just hung up cos 1: We don't have Amazon Prime n 2: They haven't got our bank details. My father in law got scammed by peopme pretending to be frm Amazon last week. Had to change all his bank details.
I get the Amazon calls regularly. I've never used Amazon and never will until they pay their fair share of taxes. I also get a daily call from "Alex" offering some sort of grant for loft insulation, windows or doors... depending on the day. In fact, quite depressingly, they are the only calls I ever get on my house phone.

I had a new one yesterday. He claimed he was ringing from Amazon and just doing a security check to see if I knew a man in Devon had ordered a smartphone through my Amazon account. I said no and he said I must have been hacked but he could help me. Turned out to be the Event Viewer scam.

Is it just selected products reduced on these days or most/all stuff? Looking to buy a preamp but will hold off if it's likely to be cheaper next week.

Is it just selected products reduced on these days or most/all stuff? Looking to buy a preamp but will hold off if it's likely to be cheaper next week.

I am fairly sure it will just be selected products a bit like Black Friday Week which will be at the end of next month. It is the first time we have had "Prime Day" in UK though, our American visitors will probably know more.
Have you looked at other retailers for it? In my experience, Amazon are rarely the cheapest place for things these days.

I am fairly sure it will just be selected products a bit like Black Friday Week which will be at the end of next month. It is the first time we have had "Prime Day" in UK though, our American visitors will probably know more.
Have you looked at other retailers for it? In my experience, Amazon are rarely the cheapest place for things these days.
I haven't tbh. It's where I default to for pretty each everything nowadays like, much to my shame.

Just ordered it elsewhere. 135 quid instead of 149. Cheers.

Has the 30 day prime and 4 months amazon music ended? Clicked links but not bringing up offers for me.

Both still running from what I can see. Have you used either of these offers before this year or just recently ended Prime? There is usually a limit to how often you can claim the offers.

Both still running from what I can see. Have you used either of these offers before this year or just recently ended Prime? There is usually a limit to how often you can claim the offers.

Yes mate I ended my prime and Amazon student music 2 months ago so perhaps that is why, thanks anyway!

Back