RTG Amazon Prime Day Offers

check out this thread also. 30% of stuff thats been sent back , amazon test it , prob be a open/damaged box , if you not happy , you can allways haggle with them for more discount / get it for nowt

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Warehouse-Deals/b?node=3581866031

got them robot hoover for £130 was £300, just keep a eye on thread for bargains, but good stuff goes quick ie ipad 12.9"
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D89P2D6?psc=1&smid=A2OAJ7377F756P&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

click used then look at amazon warehouse

Large cosmetic imperfection(s) on top, front or sides of item. Large cosmetic imperfection(s) on bottom or back of item. Missing Bag/Filter. Missing bonus material. Missing manual. Accessories may have cosmetic damage. Item will come repackaged

seems cack so far, there is only so many echo's I can fit in the house !
Got another Echo 4th generation to go with the existing one in the front room to give proper stereo effect and a new style dot for the kitchen. Canny price at £54.99 and £24.99 respectively.

The house may be full now although I could get one for the bedroom 🤔

I would say so. It is versatile, and the Memsaab (no) and I use it most days.
:lol: cheers, got one.
Got another Echo 4th generation to go with the existing one in the front room to give proper stereo effect and a new style dot for the kitchen. Canny price at £54.99 and £24.99 respectively.

The house may be full now although I could get one for the bedroom 🤔
Apart from the bog, i'm just missing one in the spare room :lol:

Also looking at the Instant Pot, can you literally cook anything you want in it or is it only for certain types of food?
Bizarrely you can boil (steam) eggs in it if you are that way inclined. It's very versatile. I make a cracking Thai Chicken Curry in it.

This is a bit niche but if you do a lot of photography/videos on your iPhone, this is excellent.

Also looking at the Instant Pot, can you literally cook anything you want in it or is it only for certain types of food?
Think of it as a pressure cooker++

Curries and chillis are a doddle, as you brown meat, fry off onions etc in the IP first, hoy the rest in and pressure cook. Any grains, potatoes, steamed veg (in a basket) poached chicken/fish etc, very easy.

The one downside is that it claims it can slow cook. It can, but it isn't that great. The heating element only heats the bottom in an IP, while in a slow cooker it heats the sides as well, so it sits alongside rather than replacing your slow cooker.

Back