ALS Methven Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

:cool::cool::cool:

So it’s always been a club that I’ve been somewhat fond of from an early age — for some reason I’ve always had an antipathy towards Newcastle. I mean that wasn’t a determining factor in this, but it does mean I’ve always had a slight soft spot for Sunderland because I’ve always found Newcastle to be a rather arrogant club.

Enjoyable read

Love Charlie red pants me

Obviously he’s a PR expert and all that but they’ve nailed all the issues imo and are wasting no time in sorting them out

What’s not to like

Yes he said "There’s a trip booked for Portugal, but no matches booked." for pre season. They were all going to have a f***ing jolly up man, taking the piss out of the club as usual. I'm glad that is changing for the better.

cracking that :cool:
sounds like they have the drive to take us forward
we have been coasting along for far too long ! people in top positions were just picking up huge salaries, whilst not giving a toss

Ellis has played a blinder passing the club to these two, to my eyes they are very bright individuals at the top of their game.

All the times I've read pre-prepared statements trotted out by a puppet while the interviewer tries desperately to make it sound interesting.

Here the interviewer struggles to catch up and I mean that in a good way.

Charlie's patter is must-read stuff if you're a MLF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back