Almost Everything You Need to Know on Creatine

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post 17 - " titus has strangely missed is that constant use of creatine can result in kidney failure."

I responded to this asking for research and in post 19 - "there is countless reviews that state excessive creatine use had caused what they first thought were kidney cramps"

That is what I have been debating, that creatine supplementation is perfectly fine based on the current scientific literature that is available. Even from Wikipedia -

"Although studies have shown little or no adverse impact on kidney or liver function from oral creatine supplementation.[16] In 2004 the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) published a record which stated that oral long-term intake of 3g pure creatine per day is risk-free.[17] The reports of damage to the kidneys by creatine supplementation have been scientifically refuted.[18][19]"

I'm happy to debate topics with people on the board, but some of your comments towards me in other threads just seem like petty, sarcastic jabs and even another member of the board said to me the other day "SargentQ seems to hate you like".

You certainly love a strawman.

"The body can digest more than 30g of protein per sitting & creatine supplementation is safe based on the current research"

"Titus thinks you can eat as much protein as you want and supplement with as much creatine as you can and it won't harm your health *insert smileys*" Ha'way...

:lol: really, its an internet forum mate, people have debates its nothing more than that.If it makes you feel better we could be gym buddies if i lived in the north east;)

You are missing my point and keep going on about the RA of certain supplements, I am on about excessive use mate. Yes my titus thinks comment was sarcastic but is astonishing how you are not grasping the concept of what i am putting across

Finally, you said you went to uni, they stress throughout the 3/4 years never to use wiki, haway man

:lol: really, its an internet forum mate, people have debates its nothing more than that.If it makes you feel better we could be gym buddies if i lived in the north east;)

You are missing my point and keep going on about the RA of certain supplements, I am on about excessive use mate. Yes my titus thinks comment was sarcastic but is astonishing how you are not grasping the concept of what i am putting across

Finally, you said you went to uni, they stress throughout the 3/4 years never to use wiki, haway man

I've never used Wiki when it comes to referencing in a uni assignment (although I know some that have) :lol:

Get a room you two
:lol: get off here jacky, this is mine and titus's forum ( dont want to upset him anymore)

I've never used Wiki when it comes to referencing in a uni assignment (although I know some that have) :lol:

well dont use it as your main point of argument in the most important argument in your smb career, by the way , spill the beans , who was the poster that said i hated you

Logon or register to see this image

well dont use it as your main point of argument in the most important argument in your smb career, by the way , spill the beans , who was the poster that said i hated you

That wasn't my main point. Don't post a video as one of the main points in a debate against king titus, lord of the gym, that actually goes against what you were claiming :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

That wasn't my main point. Don't post a video as one of the main points in a debate against king titus, lord of the gym, that actually goes against what you were claiming :lol:

got to admit, jsftm whatever he is called invited me to a few games with him and he told me he goes with you, all i can say is it would be one long journey to the game if the topic of exercise comes but.

and just to point out excessive use does cause kidney failure ;)

got to admit, jsftm whatever he is called invited me to a few games with him and he told me he goes with you, all i can say is it would be one long journey to the game if the topic of exercise comes but.

and just to point out excessive use does cause kidney failure ;)

Got to admit, it would be quite a sight seeing the horror on your face if I was to consume more than 30g of protein as I waste away all of my potential gains.

But seriously, at football matches or travelling to football matches, I try to keep my nerd-talk to an absolute minimum :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to admit, it would be quite a sight seeing the horror on your face if I was to consume more than 30g of protein as I waste away all of my potential gains.

you wouldnt be able to consume any as you would be on the floor of the train screaming for help as your kidneys were failing from you excessive creatine use.....so who is this poster then?

you wouldnt be able to consume any as you would be on the floor of the train screaming for help as your kidneys were failing from you excessive creatine use.....so who is this poster then?

I wouldn't even be on the train, as I'd be in the squat rack, curling. Sipping my intra-workout BCAA supplementation to stop me going catabrolic.

I'm not going to drop their name, if they want to post then they can.

I wouldn't even be on the train, as I'd be in the squat rack, curling. Sipping my intra-workout BCAA supplementation to stop me going catabrolic.

I'm not going to drop their name, if they want to post then they can.

to be honest i have the impression of you looking like will off the inbetweeners:lol:

they pm you? i know they are watching;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back