Almiron wanting out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be pleased if he buggered off if I were a skunk. I think he's crap and I'll be amazed if anyone were daft enough to pay good money for him. However, only Spurs can better Newcastle's recent record for extracting daft amounts of money for players. Skunk fans are simply using Almiron wishing to bugger off as another stick to beat Bruce with.

Last edited:
I'd be pleased if he buggered off if I were a skunk. I think he's crap and I'll be amazed if anyone were daft enough to pay good money for him. However, only Spurs can better Newcastle's recent record for extracting daft amounts of money for players. Skunk fans are simply using Almiron wishing to bugger off as another stick to beat Bruce with.

He will go on to better things. That's not necessarily hard.

Bruce beats himself with the stick - we have had like 3 shots all season Yawn.

Midtable championship player someone on this thread said :D :D :D ,if he was playing in the championship he would be the best player in the league by a country mile, he is at his level with Newcastle, a decent enough premier league player but nothing special, Newcastle are a better team when he plays and he would improve any lower mid table premier league team.

All that money and he still can't work out what haircut to have, so he just shaves it all off.

Aside from that, he's just an over enthusiastic dog chasing a ball around the pitch with not much football ability.

Midtable championship player someone on this thread said :D :D :D ,if he was playing in the championship he would be the best player in the league by a country mile, he is at his level with Newcastle, a decent enough premier league player but nothing special, Newcastle are a better team when he plays and he would improve any lower mid table premier league team.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a load of complete horse shit. He’s not even a mid table championship player ffs.
Wouldn’t look out of place in the Wearside league.

Amazingly, quite a lot of our fans rate O'nien in the same breath.

Both are shite.
It’s all relevant to the level though. Almiron was signed with the expectation he would massively improve Newcastle and add goals.
O’Nein was a cheap punt.
Almiron has provided fuck all in the way of goals. O’Nein has spent most of his time here at right back and has still scored more than a bloke who was signed with the expectation of scoring goals.
It seems fairly obvious O’Nein would be rated higher in league one than Almiron would be in the premier league.

It’s all relevant to the level though. Almiron was signed with the expectation he would massively improve Newcastle and add goals.
O’Nein was a cheap punt.
Almiron has provided fuck all in the way of goals. O’Nein has spent most of his time here at right back and has still scored more than a bloke who was signed with the expectation of scoring goals.
It seems fairly obvious O’Nein would be rated higher in league one than Almiron would be in the premier league.
It's got nothing to do with any of those factors to what I highlighted though mate. The mags give Almiron the same easy ride we give Onien due to those exact fan loving attributes.

No no no, goal posts cannot be moved like that just to suit an agenda.

I didn't move any goal posts. They started in a different place. It's just a factual observation that different levels of skill are needed to succeed in League One versus the Premier League.

I like Miggy me. His work rate is tremendous, he tackles well, doesn’t shy away, and he turns teams around. His finishing is poor as can be his decision making but ultimately that’s why he’s at Newcastle and not a bigger club. He’s comfortably one of our top 5 players I would say. Albeit we are f***ing shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back