Almiron wanting out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No thanks! I'd take the spare space in the squad.

I don't hate Perez, he's very good some days, just not often enough.
You were unlucky to buy him after a freak 4 months purple patch when him and Rondon clicked. For the rest of the 40 months he was at the club he was the same as he has been for Leicester.

Similar to buying a player on the back of a good international tournament.

You were unlucky to buy him after a freak 4 months purple patch when him and Rondon clicked. For the rest of the 40 months he was at the club he was the same as he has been for Leicester.

Similar to buying a player on the back of a good international tournament.
The travesty being we were reportedly close to signing Ferran Torres before instead plumping for Perez.

They won’t make a profit on him imo. You’d have to say well done to Ashley if he does seeing as the lad is shite

He's played 54 PL games for Newcastle (almost all of them starts) and has played entirely (or almost entirely) in a front 3. He's scored 4 goals, and got a handful of assists.

Who would have thought signing expensive 25 year olds from the MLS, who couldn't get in the Paraguay team*, might not be cost effective...

I mean he's neat and tidy tbh, but he's absolutely harmless most of the time. He's also nearly 27, and been at Newcastle for 2 years now, so he ain't getting much better. He's also tiny and weak as piss.

*interestingly, Paulo Da Silva - who was shite for us about 36 managers ago - was STILL PLAYING for the Paraguay national team up until about 3 years ago, at the age of 37! He got 150 caps. And he was shite. Almiron is nearly 27 and has about 25 caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back