Alison Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.

One level above SpazzyLizzy, far too whiney and high pitched. That box has had some absolute greats gracing the microphone. She is not one of them. Fuckall to do with misogyny.

Nah that leg side Lizzy is an absolute disgrace, he has no idea what she is on about, literally has preconceived opinions which she sticks to throughout the match, no matter what is happening.

https://twitter.com/legsidelizzy
she blocked me on twitter because I purely pointed out her relegation prediction for Durham was wrong last season, she also tipped Surrey to win the league.

She blocked me too! On my life I did not send any abuse at all to her, I replied to one tweet last year saying the same thing, she doesn't like being proved wrong by the looks of it, she has absolutely no respect for Durham, far too north for her

Nowt to do with me but Sunderland is not his first team

Very strong second tho

For the record a nicer more level headed lad as you could wish to meet

Just saying
Suppose I presumed he (or she..! , can't presume anymore) was a Sunderland supporter on a Sunderland Supporters website.

His use of the word 'spastic' is not good. Obviously not using disability terminology very well. Level headed? Not on this occasion.

Suppose I presumed he (or she..! , can't presume anymore) was a Sunderland supporter on a Sunderland Supporters website.

His use of the word 'spastic' is not good. Obviously not using disability terminology very well. Level headed? Not on this occasion.

Cricket fanatic mate always on this board

Again, top quality guy

What grinds my gears about Lizzy isn't how preachy she is, it's not her lack of knowledge or the fact that she simply regurgitates popular views (typically Vaughan's) and tries to pass them off as her own.

It's why put yourself in twitter, set yourself up as a expert blogger and then take exception when people don't agree with you?! She blocked me after I disagreed with her about Trott. She said that he looked fine in his interview and his latest breakdown was a suprise. I said I believed he looked Ill but was desperate to look okay and was that maybe he rushed back from his illness because he felt pressure from his sponsors/club/ECB. Perfectly reasonable thought to be discussed, but no she replied says I was 'out of order' and blocked me.

Does anyone know how she has got on to commentating on Durham games? What process was there? What are her credentials?Is she getting paid? There are plenty of posters on here I'd rather listen to. Like others when I hear her voice I turn off

I have nothing against female commentators, by why her? I just don't understand how she was chosen or who monitors her performance? Certainly we can't be the only ones who feel this way and as listeners surely out opinions count for something.

If they want women on the team why not one of the England women's team? Surely someone who represents the country will have interesting insight and can raise awareness of women's cricket in the area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back