Alison Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.

who? what? lizzy is awful but that's because she is genuinely awful, are we already sure this lass is terrible just cause she is a lass aye?

just the way you combined 'apparently she is on' with 'f***ing disgrace' made it sound like you'd already decided she was terrible, i've never heard of her.

i haven't listened to tms since they got swann on. i thought that was really poor. im not boycoutting them or anything, just the way it has happened, but really poor having swann on it IMO

I've heard her before so know how shite she is, I was told by someone she was on yesterday and it takes the piss. Like TVOR says, another institute that'll be allowed to go to the wall just because of a f***ing Equal Opportunities PR exercise.

I don't hate women at all and I'm not surprised people have made that lazy assumption. Can anyone on here seriously say they enjoy listening to women commentating on sport??

I don't. First Jackie Oatley whined like fuck on football and now this whiney fucker on TMS. Its vile.

I've heard her before so know how shite she is, I was told by someone she was on yesterday and it takes the piss. Like TVOR says, another institute that'll be allowed to go to the wall just because of a f***ing Equal Opportunities PR exercise.

I don't hate women at all and I'm not surprised people have made that lazy assumption. Can anyone on here seriously say they enjoy listening to women commentating on sport??

I don't. First Jackie Oatley whined like fuck on football and now this whiney fucker on TMS. Its vile.
Sorry but your words (which I won't repeat) about Lizzy were unacceptable.

fair enough, i'd never heard of her. i do agree that women shouldn't get spots on commentary, or anywhere, just by virtue of being women and the fact that they do exasperates the problem of institutional sexism rather than helps. can't think of any women specifically who was goood on comms but tbf thats not the sort of thing i would remember....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back