Alien and associated films

On the subject of alien films,check out this recent blatant rip.

no invasion there's one alien FFS and it doesn't invade anything. I appreciate actors and directors etc have to start somewhere but wow
I think the alien is an AI result of someone asking “ what would a bison xenomorph look like. I almost watched it because it looks so bad it might be sharknado good.

The video game did they a few years back was one of the scariest things I played. Got the feel of the first film especially just right.
Remember playing once late at night, was the only one up, bloody cat jumped at my car and I nearly shat myself :lol:

The video game did they a few years back was one of the scariest things I played. Got the feel of the first film especially just right.
Remember playing once late at night, was the only one up, bloody cat jumped at my car and I nearly shat myself :lol:
Aye hours of just walking about the spaceship with absolutely nothing happening 🤣, just like the film, atmosphere and sound was class on it

that Alien Isolation? Always heard it was scary as like :lol:

Covenant not getting enough love on this thread, hands down one of the scariest, “impending doom” opening 45 minutes of any alien film

Last edited:

Covenant not getting enough love on this thread, hands down one of the scariest, “impending doom” opening 45 minutes of any alien film
There's a YouTuber who played it when it came out. It's funny AF watching him freak out over the littlest noise :lol:
I think my only issue with the latest two are they're supposed to be scientists are they not and just broke protocol which leads them to getting killed

I thought covenant was a lot better than the ratings it received. The start especially when they first get infected is great, even better when the sound is pumped up. Might watch the lot in the correct order now

Back