Alex hepburn

Got to be careful not to take things at face value but the prosecution makes him out to be a right sleezy Aussie bastard. Coul be complete bollocks mind. Don't know anything about him as a player or a person.

Got to be careful not to take things at face value but the prosecution makes him out to be a right sleezy Aussie bastard. Coul be complete bollocks mind. Don't know anything about him as a player or a person.

Aye see the defence side first.

Sounds like a plausible thing that could have happened.

I doubt he's guilty personally, but more widely, when did cricketers start behaving like footballers, with WhatsApp groups about sexual conquests and sleeping with the same girls...?? I am genuinely shocked!

Say what you like about Durham in the 1990s, but David Cox would never do that!

I doubt he's guilty personally, but more widely, when did cricketers start behaving like footballers, with WhatsApp groups about sexual conquests and sleeping with the same girls...?? I am genuinely shocked!

Not with the black ones anyway!

Why?

Jury have been out for 4hours and reconvene tomorrow. It appears to be her word against his. Jury composed of 8 women and 4 men. "Guilty,my lord!" .

Jury have been out for 4hours and reconvene tomorrow. It appears to be her word against his. Jury composed of 8 women and 4 men. "Guilty,my lord!" .
What an incredibly poor post.

Are you seriously suggesting that jurors are driven by their gender? If so, I hope that you’re never called and you if were that actually base your decision on the evidence

I have no idea if he is innocent or guilty. Neither do you from a few newspaper clippings

What an incredibly poor post.

Are you seriously suggesting that jurors are driven by their gender? If so, I hope that you’re never called and you if were that actually base your decision on the evidence

I have no idea if he is innocent or guilty. Neither do you from a few newspaper clippings

Not as a rule but in this case it appears to be a situation of supporting one of two conflicting stories with no supporting evidence. Purely a case then of deciding who of the two appears the more plausible. The WhatsApp carry on hardly paints Hepburn as a plausible character in most eyes and particularly females.

Not as a rule but in this case it appears to be a situation of supporting one of two conflicting stories with no supporting evidence. Purely a case then of deciding who of the two appears the more plausible. The WhatsApp carry on hardly paints Hepburn as a plausible character in most eyes and particularly females.
I’ll point out again, you’ve read a couple of newspaper articles

Yeh, I accept most things at face value. I never condemn other's opinions , fully respect that they're entitled to a different viewpoint to mine.

christ 4 hours and back tomorrow, could go either way

instinct says he will get off

It sounds dodgy and her story, from what we've read, does sound plausible.

Kind of makes me question Joe Clarke's character a bit, I find this stuff more dodgy than Stokes smacking some idiot after a few too many pints. Can't imagine Stokes and Hales in a group about shagging lasses for example.

christ 4 hours and back tomorrow, could go either way

instinct says he will get off

It sounds dodgy and her story, from what we've read, does sound plausible.

Kind of makes me question Joe Clarke's character a bit, I find this stuff more dodgy than Stokes smacking some idiot after a few too many pints. Can't imagine Stokes and Hales in a group about shagging lasses for example.

Some of the pictures and whats app messages that supposedly came from Hales's phone I wouldn't put it past him like

Back