Alex hepburn

that story is absolutely horrific.

*if true* then what an absolute f***ing disgraceful arsehole, and to be honest even if it isn't then the lads in question sound a right bunch of pillocks all the same.

that story is absolutely horrific.

*if true* then what an absolute f***ing disgraceful arsehole, and to be honest even if it isn't then the lads in question sound a right bunch of pillocks all the same.

Agreed, like, me and my mates would chase lasses, but never in a million years would we do something like this. Had no idea this was an actual thing.

Its just f***ing weird if you ask me. As I say, Clarke is the talked about young batsman on the circuit, I'd question his character for a call up like

Edit: Joe Clarke just been kicked off a lions tour, AVOID

Last edited:
Sometimes I think me and my circle are the weird ones for not taking part in this sort of shite.

See Kohler Cadmore was also in the group. Hope Gale, for all his faults, pulls him in and warns him not to get involved in such shite now he's at Yorkshire. Can't see him standing for it.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think me and my circle are the weird ones for not taking part in this sort of shite.

See Kohler Cadmore was also in the group. Hope Gale, for all his faults, pulls him in and warns him not to get involved in such shite now he's at Yorkshire. Can't see him standing for it.
This should go a lot higher than headcoach. Clearly sponsors will be alarmed at the product that they are endorsing has been tarnished in such an appalling manner Equally so will ECB at a time when they're spending millions attracting youngsters through Chance to Shine and promoting the Hundred as family friendly. Both the Cricket Disciplinary committee and PCA are ready to take action.

Jailed for 5 years...

ohhh shit

cya later mate.

Still not accepting responsiblity, if you read the story its just the natural escalation of what they were doing

I really dont think he thinks he did anything wrong

The messages in the chat are awful mind, isn't Joe Clarke tipped to play for England

Aye, very questionable character like

Sometimes you here drink stories or whatever and think silly lad, but I could do that, but reading those messages Ive never sent anything remotely like that to anyone

Something fundamentally wrong with you sending shit like that

Last edited:
Difficult one really. But consistent with having standards around behaviours.

Yeah, I think you can’t go round snooping at peoples what’s app

But it came out in trial, unlucky for them but just take it on the chin

I usually defend the players but found those texts extremely poor, think it’s a good warning if they take action. Hopefully they accept. Keep head down n come back stronger

Hoping it’s immaturity on their part

Alex Hepburn: Rape victim 'humiliated by sexual conquest game' Cricketer rape victim 'humiliated by game'

Jesus

Aye the key point as she points out by the judge, is he genuinely didn't think he was doing anything wrong, he just assumed she'd want to have sex with him. Arsehole.

On this subject there is an interesting show in Channel 4 at min, Sex on Trial, looking at rape culture and how its dealt with in American Universities

Some pretty awful stuff like but raises some wider points and also highlights the trouble with getting convictions

I'd recommend it if into stuff about the criminal system.

Back