Alex hepburn

Discussion in 'Cricket' started by The Rat, Jan 7, 2019.

1. The Rat

The Rat Striker

2. Silly Point

Silly Point Midfield

Got to be careful not to take things at face value but the prosecution makes him out to be a right sleezy Aussie bastard. Coul be complete bollocks mind. Don't know anything about him as a player or a person.

3. Parkside

Parkside Midfield

This is the case that led to Rhodes' dismissal as head coach for delaying reporting the allegation to the Worcester board.

4. The Rat

The Rat Striker

Aye see the defence side first.

Sounds like a plausible thing that could have happened.

5. Beau Peep

Beau Peep Midfield

I doubt he's guilty personally, but more widely, when did cricketers start behaving like footballers, with WhatsApp groups about sexual conquests and sleeping with the same girls...?? I am genuinely shocked!

Say what you like about Durham in the 1990s, but David Cox would never do that!

Silly Point likes this.
  6. Ageing trundler

Ageing trundler Central Defender

Not with the black ones anyway!

7. The Rat

The Rat Striker

Why?

8. Beau Peep

Beau Peep Midfield

I doubt he will be found guilty, I should have said. But it's just a guess.

9. Silly Point

Silly Point Midfield

Guilty or not he just sounds like a right sleazy bastard

10. Parkside

Parkside Midfield

Jury have been out for 4hours and reconvene tomorrow. It appears to be her word against his. Jury composed of 8 women and 4 men. "Guilty,my lord!" .

11. What an incredibly poor post.

Are you seriously suggesting that jurors are driven by their gender? If so, I hope that you’re never called and you if were that actually base your decision on the evidence

I have no idea if he is innocent or guilty. Neither do you from a few newspaper clippings

12. Parkside

Parkside Midfield

Not as a rule but in this case it appears to be a situation of supporting one of two conflicting stories with no supporting evidence. Purely a case then of deciding who of the two appears the more plausible. The WhatsApp carry on hardly paints Hepburn as a plausible character in most eyes and particularly females.

13. I’ll point out again, you’ve read a couple of newspaper articles

14. Parkside

Parkside Midfield

Yes, I am aware of that and might well amend my opinion had I sat through the whole trial. I'm assuming that what I have read is a fair summary of the events.

15. That’s quite an assumption

16. Parkside

Parkside Midfield

Yeh, I accept most things at face value. I never condemn other's opinions , fully respect that they're entitled to a different viewpoint to mine.

17. The Rat

The Rat Striker

christ 4 hours and back tomorrow, could go either way

instinct says he will get off

It sounds dodgy and her story, from what we've read, does sound plausible.

Kind of makes me question Joe Clarke's character a bit, I find this stuff more dodgy than Stokes smacking some idiot after a few too many pints. Can't imagine Stokes and Hales in a group about shagging lasses for example.

18. leecoo

leecoo Full Back

Some of the pictures and whats app messages that supposedly came from Hales's phone I wouldn't put it past him like

19. The Rat

The Rat Striker

Fair play like, in the group?

20. Parkside

Parkside Midfield

Jury discharged as they failed to reach a verdict. Prosecutors have to decide if they wish for a retrial.

The Rat likes this.