Aleem Dar

brandon

Striker
Cheating bastard yet again.

If it isn't conclusive, you MUST stay with the onfield decision.

Too many of these umpires don't know how the f***ing technology works :evil:

Maybe The S*n newspaper were onto something when they investigated corruption during this Test - but they should've been looking at the umpires, not the players........

Cheating bastard yet again.

If it isn't conclusive, you MUST stay with the onfield decision.

Too many of these umpires don't know how the f***ing technology works :evil:

A stinker, aye. There was also a pretty good argument that he wasn't out because his hand was off the bat even if he did glove it.

But in terms of the game I'm not sure the impact will be huge. He was on borrowed time - I personally didn't see him adding much more to his total.

I thought I heard (was concentrating on traffic) someone on TMS say they'd seen it from a different angle and thought it was out. Hard to believe though.

You did, but it was glenn mcgrath :lol:

A stinker, aye. There was also a pretty good argument that he wasn't out because his hand was off the bat even if he did glove it.

But in terms of the game I'm not sure the impact will be huge. He was on borrowed time - I personally didn't see him adding much more to his total.

well obviously they thought it was the other glove it tickled. i've not seen it, just going off tms

Well, yes. But there is doubt. And if there's doubt, you can't give it - let alone overturn the on-field ruling.

Oh i totally agree with you, just pointing out they weren't giving it out for hitting a glove off the bat.

I've not seen it but from what they were saying on tms i don't see how they could give it out, although after the event they all seem to agree that it was the right decision

Back