Aleem Dar

Simple really. The 3rd umpire has to have undoubted proof that the on field umpire was wrong in his original decision (remember he gave Rocky not out).
What I saw there was no definite proof with the TV replays using the DRS system that gave enough evidence to allow the 3rd umpire to change the on field umpires decision.
Rocky should still be batting mow.

Simple really. The 3rd umpire has to have undoubted proof that the on field umpire was wrong in his original decision (remember he gave Rocky not out).
What I saw there was no definite proof with the TV replays using the DRS system that gave enough evidence to allow the 3rd umpire to change the on field umpires decision.

What I have been saying all day JS

Rocky should still be batting now.

sounds tiring

This

This is spot on.

Back