Aldi own v branded products

Aldi shreddies are better than the nestle ones and 3 quid cheaper.
Not Aldi but Lidl do a fantastic Columbian proper coffee. Can't say what it is as our lass has thrown the packaging out when she put it in the fridge.
Lidl’s ground coffee is superb, the Italian and French blends are great and only around 1.50 a bag.

Almost all their chocolate bars are better or equal to the branded ones.

Tinned and frozen food is a bit shit though.

Cant fault them, its the one thing we have always bought premium brands for....Bought one pack from Aldi and never bought premium again, they are completely spot on.
Thanks it doesn't seem to matter too much when they're a toddler but you feel like for a newborn it's more important they're decent. And for less than a pound u can't go wrong. So much stuff to buy 🙈

We sampled the Single Origin Javan coffee from Aldi last week, as a departure from our usual Peruvian bean that we have been purchasing from a local coffee roastery. I have to say, pleasantly surprised. The depth of flavours and distinct smells, really amazed me. Obviously, there is an over-steer on pecan and rainbow chard flavours of late and we found it refreshing to get back to basics with the avocado, its so au fait at the moment, it definitely pops.

Would be interested to hear the coffee journeys any other lidlites or aldino's have been on lately.

Aldi's own brand stuff is certainly no different, and often better to the branded stuff. Aldi's is probably ahead of the Lidl own brand stuff too - although i do like the way Lidl do certain themed stuff now & again...

Go into Aldi anytime of day they’re normally well stocked, cannot say the same with Lidl.

Back