Aldi own v branded products

Got nowt against the products, i just hate the customer experience.
I don't want to have to quickly dump my stuff back in to the basket then go and pack properly on a pokey ledge at the back.
I'm buying their products, so i dont want to feel that I'm an inconveniece that has to pushed through the door as quick as possible.
Sort the till system out then I'll shop there, otherwise it's a no.

I don't want to have to quickly dump my stuff back in to the basket then go and pack properly on a pokey ledge at the back.
I'm buying their products, so i dont want to feel that I'm an inconveniece that has to pushed through the door as quick as possible.
As opposed to doing it quickly at the end of a conveyor? In my experience the staff at Aldi are no better or worse than till staff at Asda Tesco etc

As opposed to doing it quickly at the end of a conveyor? In my experience the staff at Aldi are no better or worse than till staff at Asda Tesco etc
I take as long as i feel comfortable with on the conveyor, then i pay. The cashier won't ring anyone else's stuff through until I've paid, so the belt space is all mine.

I like it that way tbh.

Get a chance to show the wife how to pack a bag properly each week. She still can't understand why the bags I pack don't keel over the second you let go of them... probably cos i didn't try to balance a multipack of beans on top of a turnip :lol:

Aye, used to work for Lidl back in the day and that’s what they said......Currently using Aldi and Lidl nappies for new baby and as good as premium brands....79p for 20 is about a quarter of the price 😱

We use Aldis nappies for toddler and they're great £2 for a pack of pull ups as u sayits nearly a quarter of the price of pampers. Do you think the new baby ones are decent as we have that to come in December 🙈

If your favourite part of a roast dinner is undoubtedly the Yorkshire pudding... your life is about to get a lot better.

As Aldi has started selling a giant Yorkshire pudding that's filled to the brim with all the classic roast dinner components, including garlicky roasted potatoes, succulent chicken, pork and onion stuffing and a token tasty British chipolata sausage, all covered with the obligatory gravy, made with onion, chicken stock, white wine and garlic. Heaven.

It's also an absolute steal, costing just £1.99 for the 400g meal.
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
If your favourite part of a roast dinner is undoubtedly the Yorkshire pudding... your life is about to get a lot better.

As Aldi has started selling a giant Yorkshire pudding that's filled to the brim with all the classic roast dinner components, including garlicky roasted potatoes, succulent chicken, pork and onion stuffing and a token tasty British chipolata sausage, all covered with the obligatory gravy, made with onion, chicken stock, white wine and garlic. Heaven.

It's also an absolute steal, costing just £1.99 for the 400g meal.
Logon or register to see this image
We buy the aldi golden Yorkshire puddings they are ok and are cooked in 5 mins.

We use Aldis nappies for toddler and they're great £2 for a pack of pull ups as u sayits nearly a quarter of the price of pampers. Do you think the new baby ones are decent as we have that to come in December 🙈

Cant fault them, its the one thing we have always bought premium brands for....Bought one pack from Aldi and never bought premium again, they are completely spot on.

Back